|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Twelve, Chapters 70-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The President's council advises him to set the Defcon status to what level when United States borders are threatened?
2. What happens to "the man who likes movies" during his encounter with Sister Creep?
(a) He questions his motives.
(b) He becomes distracted and bored.
(c) He bursts into flames.
(d) He loses his powers.
3. What does Beth dream of when she uses the glass ring?
(a) Food and safety.
(b) Drinking water.
4. What grizzly sight do Josh, Swan, and Leona see when they enter the K-mart?
(a) Human skins hung on the walls.
(b) Human heads on mannequins.
(c) Piles of human entrails.
(d) Blood coating the floor.
5. What does Swam offer to the evil man?
(a) Her forgiveness.
(b) An apple.
(c) A hug.
(d) An ear of corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Josh's opponent become injured during their match in Chapter 3?
2. What best encapsulates Colonel Macklin's mantra?
3. What does Doyle Halland emerge from to find and join SIster's group?
4. Why does Hugh not want to help the injured boy?
5. The dead child at the lake in Mary's Rest died while _____________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)