|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Twelve, Chapters 70-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "the man who likes movies" do with Sister Creep's crucifix?
(a) He covers it up.
(b) He destroys it.
(c) He is repelled by it.
(d) He rips it off.
2. Rusty remembers the saying "fight fire with fire." Which member of his family was fond of saying that phrase?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
3. As she travels through New York city, Sister Creep observes the effects of a strike by __________.
(a) Garbage collectors.
(c) Bus drivers.
4. Why does the evil man destroy the mirror?
(a) He hates his reflection in it.
(b) It has helped Swan in the past.
(c) He senses its goodness.
(d) It reminds him of the glass ring.
5. What does Leona do to buy more time for Josh and Swan?
(a) She seduces Alvin.
(b) She sacrifices herself.
(c) She volunteers for the game.
(d) She tricks Alvin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best encapsulates Colonel Macklin's mantra?
2. Roland and Macklin barter with the Fat Man for a tent that formerly belonged to whom?
3. Where does Swan live?
4. What injury has Josh sustained during the initial nuclear attacks?
5. What is the name of the person whom Roland visits in the American Allegiance?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)