|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Eleven, Chapters 64-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sister's group passes through what tunnel as they flee Manhattan?
(a) The Holland tunnel.
(b) The Steinway tunnel.
(c) The Lincoln tunnel.
(d) The Clark Street tunnel.
2. What does Aaron find using the dowsing rod called Crybaby?
(a) A scout from the Army of Excellence.
(b) A river.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A new well.
3. What does Robin think of Swan when he sees her?
(a) He thinks she is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.
(b) He is unimpressed with her.
(c) He is repulsed by her Job's Mask.
(d) He thinks she is not special in any way.
4. What is taking place in Mary's Rest when Sister's group arrives?
(a) A religious service.
(b) A fight.
(c) The funeral.
(d) A party.
5. According to the doctor at the Red Cross station in Homewood, about how many people (by percentage) have black scabs on their faces like Sister does?
Short Answer Questions
1. The American Allegiance was headed to Warwick Mountain, located in what state?
2. The American Allegiance was led by an individual who formerly held what profession?
3. What does Macklin do with the survivors who have keloids?
4. Rusty Weathers belonged to what kind of an organization?
5. The men who rescue sister's group ride what kind of a vehicle?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)