|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Eleven, Chapters 64-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Swan touches the glass ring?
(a) She passes out again.
(b) It crumbles.
(c) The room is filled with brilliant light.
(d) It turns dark.
2. After acquiring a map of the country, Sister decides to go to ____________.
3. What happens to the fire that extends from the glass ring to Swan?
(a) It is absorbed into her mask.
(b) It burns her, but only lightly.
(c) It is extinguished before it hits her.
(d) It is blown away by an unexpected wind.
4. Why doesn't Sister shoot the welcome man when she recognizes him as the evil man?
(a) She can't bring herself to kill someone in cold blood.
(b) She pities him.
(c) She hopes he will change his ways.
(d) She isn't completely sure.
5. The American Allegiance was headed to Warwick Mountain, located in what state?
(a) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sister demand to see in Mary's Rest?
2. What does Leona do to buy more time for Josh and Swan?
3. In Chapter 43, Sister and the others face a critical shortage of what resource?
4. According to the doctor at the Red Cross station in Homewood, about how many people (by percentage) have black scabs on their faces like Sister does?
5. What does Macklin do with the survivors who have keloids?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)