|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Part Eleven, Chapters 64-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 43, Sister and the others face a critical shortage of what resource?
2. The American Allegiance was headed to Warwick Mountain, located in what state?
(b) West Virginia.
3. What do Josh and Swan discover that they believe might lead them to the surface?
(a) A fissure in the earth.
(b) A drainage hole.
(c) A gopher hole.
(d) A water pipe.
4. When Macklin summons Sheila to his tent, what does he want her to do for him?
(a) Act as a spy.
(b) Leave the army.
(c) Kill someone.
(d) Bring him an important artifact.
5. Swan's mother has a dream about what shortly before dying?
(a) Her pastor.
(b) Her mother and father.
(c) Her hometown.
(d) A peaceful city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Josh's final opponent in the game that Alvin's followers force him to play weilds what weapon?
2. Rusty Weathers belonged to what kind of an organization?
3. Alvin and his followers force Josh to play a game called _________.
4. The men who rescue sister's group ride what kind of a vehicle?
5. In the dream walk that Sister experiences after talking with Doyle, what does she pick up?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)