|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Swamp Thing react to Etrigan's attack?
(a) He runs away screaming.
(b) He hides in the swamp.
(c) He uses his regenerative powers to reattach his arm.
(d) He doesn't realize what has happened.
2. What appears to Matt while he is bleeding to death?
(a) A spider.
(b) A ghoul.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A talking fly.
3. What other creatures does Swamp Thing fight against in Book Seven?
(a) The Monkey King's fear monsters.
(b) Swamp beasts.
(c) The Monkey King's family.
(d) Alligators and mosquitoes.
4. How did The Monkey King escape?
(a) Through an ouija board.
(b) Through a crack in the time-space continuum.
(c) Through a vacuum in space.
(d) Through a curse.
5. How is suspense and tension furthered in Book Six?
(a) By the weird phone calls from the children.
(b) By the strange behavior of the children at the Autistic Center.
(c) By the blood on the faucet.
(d) By the flickering light bulbs and thunder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Floronic Man's plan in Book Four?
2. What statue impales a man and kills him as predicted?
3. What increases fear for the characters' safety in the audience?
4. Who is Etrigan?
5. Why does Etrigan wish to eat Paul?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)