|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Firestorm's ability?
(a) Particle rearranging.
(b) Subatomic travel.
(c) Hypertronic captivation.
(d) Atomic restructuring.
2. How does Swamp Thing save Abby Arcane during Book Four?
(a) He flies her to safety.
(b) He breaks the Floronic Man's legs.
(c) He seizes her from the swamp.
(d) He breaks the Floronic Man's arm.
3. How did The Monkey King escape?
(a) Through an ouija board.
(b) Through a crack in the time-space continuum.
(c) Through a vacuum in space.
(d) Through a curse.
4. What is Jason explicitly tied to?
(a) The fashion industry.
(b) A secret tribal council.
(c) The occult.
(d) The government.
5. Where is the Floronic Man taken at the end of Book Four?
(a) The swamp.
(b) Arkham Asylum.
(c) The Crazy House.
(d) The Justice League's military base.
6. What happens to The Monkey King's victims?
(a) They die instantaneously.
(b) They get amnesia.
(c) They are left in psychological disarray.
(d) They become The Monkey King's demons.
7. How does Swamp Thing react to Etrigan's attack?
(a) He uses his regenerative powers to reattach his arm.
(b) He runs away screaming.
(c) He hides in the swamp.
(d) He doesn't realize what has happened.
8. Who is Etrigan?
(a) A yellow faun.
(b) A yellow centaur.
(c) A yellow monkey.
(d) A yellow demon-man.
9. What object does Jason buy in Baton Rouge once he gets there?
(a) An ouija board.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A deck of cards.
(d) A battleaxe.
10. Where does The Swamp thing take Paul after the Monkey King has been shrunken?
(a) To Abby's house.
(b) To the swamp.
(c) The Justice League base.
(d) The Autistic Children's Center.
11. Who eats The Monkey King?
12. What does Swamp Thing remember about Alec Holland during Book Five?
(a) Alec Holland burning to death.
(b) Alec Holland's family secrets.
(c) Alec Holland's sense of smell.
(d) Alec Holland running in the mornings.
13. Where does Etrigan observe Swamp Thing and Abby from in Book Six?
(a) The observatory.
(b) The top floor.
(c) A roof.
(d) The elevator.
14. What kind of person is Jason Blood, who is introduced at the beginning of Book Five?
15. Who does Abby find at the swamp in Book Six?
(b) Matt Cable.
(d) The Swamp Thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book Four, what does the Floronic Man offer to Swamp Thing?
2. In Book Four, how does Swamp Thing finally defeat the Floronic Man?
3. What does Paul, a strange boy, insist upon everyone doing at all times?
4. What does Matt often do while drunk and angry?
5. What increases fear for the characters' safety in the audience?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)