|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Floronic Man after he is defeated?
(a) He is returned to human form.
(b) He is forced into slave labor.
(c) He is cut off from plant consciousness.
(d) He returns to the swamp.
2. How does Matt react to the offer given to him while he's dying?
(a) He declines the offer.
(b) He swallows the fly.
(c) He dies instantly.
(d) He drinks the water.
3. Who does the Floronic Man choose to attack after his fight with Swamp Thing?
(a) Paul Anslinger.
(b) Matt Cable.
(c) Abby Arcane.
4. What is the white monkey-like beast called?
(a) The King of Monkeys.
(b) The Monkey King.
(c) The Jester Chimp.
(d) The Monkey Queen.
5. What device is used concerning the reader's awareness of the danger posed by The Monkey King?
(c) Situational irony.
(d) Dramatic irony.
6. Who is Etrigan?
(a) A yellow demon-man.
(b) A yellow faun.
(c) A yellow centaur.
(d) A yellow monkey.
7. What does Swamp Thing remember about Alec Holland during Book Five?
(a) Alec Holland burning to death.
(b) Alec Holland running in the mornings.
(c) Alec Holland's family secrets.
(d) Alec Holland's sense of smell.
8. Who gives Abby a ride back home after the climax of Book Seven ?
(a) Matt Cable.
(d) Swamp Thing.
9. What does Paul draw repeatedly?
(a) A black monster.
(b) A violet ocean.
(c) A carnation.
(d) A white monster.
10. What does Swamp Thing explain to Abby Arcane after his defeat of the Floronic Man?
(a) That Alec Holland never died.
(b) Alec Holland is dead.
(c) That Swamp Thing is unhappy.
(d) That he is Alec Holland.
11. How did The Monkey King escape?
(a) Through a curse.
(b) Through a vacuum in space.
(c) Through a crack in the time-space continuum.
(d) Through an ouija board.
12. How did this beast approach Paul when they first met?
(a) He perched on Paul's shoulder.
(b) He curled up next to him like a cat.
(c) He stayed far away from Paul.
(d) He licked him like a dog licks his master.
13. What is Firestorm's ability?
(a) Subatomic travel.
(b) Particle rearranging.
(c) Atomic restructuring.
(d) Hypertronic captivation.
14. Who does Abby find at the swamp in Book Six?
(c) The Swamp Thing.
(d) Matt Cable.
15. Where is the Floronic Man taken at the end of Book Four?
(a) The Crazy House.
(b) Arkham Asylum.
(c) The Justice League's military base.
(d) The swamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt do while Abby's not around during Book Five?
2. What kind of universe does Swamp Thing live in?
3. What is the Floronic Man's plan in Book Four?
4. What flash back does Paul have in Book Five?
5. What does Swamp Thing's gesture to the sky at the end of Book Four indicate?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)