|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Swamp Thing accept the gift from the Floronic Man?
(a) He never received the gift.
(b) He punches the Floronic Man.
(c) He casts aside the gift.
(d) He returns the gift.
2. What does Book Six continue to build around the demon's presence?
3. What happens after Etrigan emerges from the skylight window in Book Seven?
(a) Etrigan never comes out the window.
(b) Etrigan and The Monkey King wrestle.
(c) Etrigan wrestles Swamp Thing.
(d) Etrigan lies bleeding on the floor.
4. Who does Abby find at the swamp in Book Six?
(a) The Swamp Thing.
(d) Matt Cable.
5. Who yells at Abby for spending all her time with the autistic children?
(a) Swamp Thing.
6. What does the Green Arrow lament in Book Four?
(a) That his family has died.
(b) That small towns are not looked after.
(c) That Floronic Man is his brother.
(d) That Swamp Thing still exists.
7. What is the purpose of the Floronic Man's plan?
(a) To travel back in time.
(b) To destroy the earth in fire.
(c) To destroy the earth in ice.
(d) To kill all plant life.
8. What is Firestorm's ability?
(a) Atomic restructuring.
(b) Hypertronic captivation.
(c) Particle rearranging.
(d) Subatomic travel.
9. How does Swamp Thing react to Etrigan's attack?
(a) He doesn't realize what has happened.
(b) He uses his regenerative powers to reattach his arm.
(c) He runs away screaming.
(d) He hides in the swamp.
10. Who eats The Monkey King?
11. How is suspense and tension furthered in Book Six?
(a) By the weird phone calls from the children.
(b) By the blood on the faucet.
(c) By the flickering light bulbs and thunder.
(d) By the strange behavior of the children at the Autistic Center.
12. Where does The Swamp thing take Paul after the Monkey King has been shrunken?
(a) To Abby's house.
(b) The Justice League base.
(c) To the swamp.
(d) The Autistic Children's Center.
13. What kind of universe does Swamp Thing live in?
(a) A small universe with no alien life.
(b) A large DC universe full of superheroes.
(c) A DC universe where all the supervillains have died.
(d) The Fantagraphic universe.
14. What is Jason's reason for coming to Baton Rouge?
(a) To find his true love.
(b) To marry Abby Arcane.
(c) To defeat The Monkey King.
(d) To defeat Swamp Thing.
15. Who does the Floronic Man choose to attack after his fight with Swamp Thing?
(b) Matt Cable.
(c) Paul Anslinger.
(d) Abby Arcane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Etrigan warn Abby of in Book Seven?
2. Why does Etrigan wish to eat Paul?
3. How did this beast approach Paul when they first met?
4. What does Matt often do while drunk and angry?
5. In Book Seven, who catches up with Paul and Abby in the swamp?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)