|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Floronic Man call the Swamp Thing after offering him a gift?
(a) A "lunatic."
(b) A "traitor."
(c) A "crazy plant."
(d) A "crazy man."
2. What does Etrigan scratch off of Swamp Thing in Book Seven?
(a) His nose.
(b) His arm.
(c) His hand.
(d) His eyes.
3. Where does the Justice League gather at the beginning of Book Four?
(a) In a space station.
(b) In a submarine.
(c) In a moon base.
(d) On Mercury.
4. What happens to the Floronic Man after he is defeated?
(a) He is returned to human form.
(b) He is forced into slave labor.
(c) He returns to the swamp.
(d) He is cut off from plant consciousness.
5. Why does Etrigan wish to eat Paul?
(a) Because Paul is young and looks tasty.
(b) Because Etrigan is starving.
(c) Because Paul is a threat to Etrigan.
(d) Because Paul appears to be the master of The Monkey King.
6. In Book Five, where does Abby excuse herself from in order to leave for work?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The restroom.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) The cafe.
7. What appears to Matt while he is bleeding to death?
(a) A ghoul.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A talking fly.
(d) A spider.
8. How does Swamp Thing save Abby Arcane during Book Four?
(a) He breaks the Floronic Man's legs.
(b) He breaks the Floronic Man's arm.
(c) He seizes her from the swamp.
(d) He flies her to safety.
9. In Book Four, how does Swamp Thing finally defeat the Floronic Man?
(a) With logic.
(b) With brute force.
(c) With charm.
(d) With his technical prowess.
10. What does Jason Blood do while in Baton Rouge?
(a) Sleep in a park.
(b) Steal from a grocery store.
(c) Inform a man of his impending death.
(d) Reserve an appointment at the dentist.
11. Where does Abby run when she is frightened after being yelled at for spending so much time with the autistic children?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The swamp.
(c) To work.
(d) The cafe.
12. What kind of person is Jason Blood, who is introduced at the beginning of Book Five?
13. Who levels The Monkey King with a strong punch during their fight?
(a) Jason Woodrue.
(b) Swamp Thing.
(c) Anton Arcane.
(d) Mr. Smithers.
14. What does Swamp Thing's gesture to the sky at the end of Book Four indicate?
(a) Acknowledgement of a higher force.
(b) His contentment.
(c) His smugness.
(d) His desire to get revenge.
15. Where does Swamp Thing command Abby Arcane to run in Book Seven?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) The Autistic Center.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The swamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book Four, what does the Floronic Man offer to Swamp Thing?
2. What statue impales a man and kills him as predicted?
3. What does Swamp Thing remember about Alec Holland during Book Five?
4. How did this beast approach Paul when they first met?
5. How does the quote begin that Moore uses at the beginning of Book Six?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)