|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Floronic Man's plan?
(a) To destroy the earth in ice.
(b) To destroy the earth in fire.
(c) To kill all plant life.
(d) To travel back in time.
2. What object does Jason buy in Baton Rouge once he gets there?
(a) An ouija board.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A deck of cards.
(d) A battleaxe.
3. What is one consequence of Moore's comic book horror?
(a) Swamp Thing becomes a villain in the DC universe.
(b) Superheroes are reduced to comical archetypes.
(c) Swamp Thing exists in the same universe as Superman and Batman.
(d) The Justice League doesn't exist.
4. How does Woodrue actually look when not in disguise?
(a) Wheat grains and barley.
(b) A yellow bark and leaf covered creature.
(c) A red bark creature.
(d) Like a weeping willow.
5. What happens after the Floronic Man orders the young boy to record?
(a) The Floronic Man kills Abby Arcane.
(b) The boy runs away in fear.
(c) The Floronic Man lights a match.
(d) The Floronic Man traps the town in vegetation.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Book Three, what does a police officer do after hearing about the destruction of a neighboring town?
2. At what kind of rate does the Floronic Man cause the plants to produce oxygen in the young boy's town during the recording?
3. What does Paul, a strange boy, insist upon everyone doing at all times?
4. What does Woodrue explain about Swamp Thing's escape and return?
5. In Book Four, how does Swamp Thing finally defeat the Floronic Man?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)