|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Campbell describe the types of new themes that were discussed?
(a) Cynical politics.
(b) Softer, more abstract ideas.
(c) Darker, edgier themes.
(d) Philosophical conundrums.
2. What does Swamp Thing explain to Abby Arcane after his defeat of the Floronic Man?
(a) That he is Alec Holland.
(b) Alec Holland is dead.
(c) That Swamp Thing is unhappy.
(d) That Alec Holland never died.
3. At what kind of rate does the Floronic Man cause the plants to produce oxygen in the young boy's town during the recording?
(a) Accelerated rate.
(b) Mediocre rate.
(c) Slow rate.
(d) Monotonic rate.
4. What does Moore's writing retain that Campbell considers to be accomplished work?
(a) Hearty aphorisms.
(b) Magical allusions.
(c) Profound emotions.
(d) Insincere dialogue.
5. What does the Justice League watch the Floronic Man do at the beginning of Book Four?
(a) Declare his "green millennium."
(b) Pour oil into the oceans.
(c) Fix his car alarm.
(d) Exterminate bugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Woodrue believe about consciousness?
2. Where is Jason Woodrue when he wonders about the "old man?"
3. What does Campbell make a case for concerning Alan Moore's Swamp Thing?
4. What color are Jason Blood's eyes?
5. Who is Swamp Thing battling against for his humanity?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)