|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Swamp Thing react to reading the file?
(a) Leaves in a neutral state.
(b) He enters a psychotic rage.
(c) Regenerates again.
2. What does Swamp Thing explain to Abby Arcane after his defeat of the Floronic Man?
(a) Alec Holland is dead.
(b) That Alec Holland never died.
(c) That he is Alec Holland.
(d) That Swamp Thing is unhappy.
3. How is Woodrue's story misleading to Abby and Matt?
(a) It never finished.
(b) It is only partially accurate.
(c) It wasn't structured well.
(d) It is oddly honest.
4. What is the Floronic Man's plan in Book Four?
(a) To lavish plants with extra carbon dioxide.
(b) To never go hungry again.
(c) To increase the earth's plant life oxygen output.
(d) To save the world from carbon monoxide poisoning.
5. Who does the Floronic Man choose to attack after his fight with Swamp Thing?
(a) Matt Cable.
(b) Paul Anslinger.
(d) Abby Arcane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Justice League gather at the beginning of Book Four?
2. What does Jason Blood do while in Baton Rouge?
3. What does Woodrue explain about Swamp Thing's escape and return?
4. What does the Justice League watch the Floronic Man do at the beginning of Book Four?
5. What does Campbell believe about Moore's work on Swamp Thing?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)