|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Swamp Thing's original nemesis?
(a) The evil princess Nefirtiti.
(b) The evil wizard Mal Intent.
(c) The Finicky Trickster.
(d) The evil techno-sorcerer Anton Arcane.
2. What does the Green Arrow lament in Book Four?
(a) That Swamp Thing still exists.
(b) That Floronic Man is his brother.
(c) That his family has died.
(d) That small towns are not looked after.
3. Who did Alan Moore recast who used to be known as a minor DC villain?
(a) The Riddled Penguin.
(b) The Floronic Man.
(c) The Joker.
(d) The Werewolf.
4. What does Moore hope to inject in the DC comic book aficionado?
5. What is overtaken by earth's plant consciousness?
(a) Swamp Thing's humanity.
(b) Abby's body.
(c) Matt's alcoholism.
(d) Woodrue's humanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the coloring change in Swamp Thing's dream sequences during Book Two?
2. What does Woodrue explain about Swamp Thing's escape and return?
3. What do three young men decide to do out on the bayou?
4. Where is Swamp Thing when he remembers Alec's wedding?
5. Who is Woodrue revealed to be?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)