|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did comics undergo the paradigm shift mentioned by Campbell?
(a) During the fifties.
(b) During the early sixties.
(c) During the late seventies.
(d) During the late sixties.
2. What does Moore's writing retain that Campbell considers to be accomplished work?
(a) Insincere dialogue.
(b) Magical allusions.
(c) Hearty aphorisms.
(d) Profound emotions.
3. What is Jason explicitly tied to?
(a) A secret tribal council.
(b) The occult.
(c) The government.
(d) The fashion industry.
4. Where are Abby Arcane and Matt Cable searching for Swamp Thing in Book Two?
(a) Louisiana Main.
(b) The Louisiana bayou.
(c) The New Orleans Penitentiary.
(d) Red Light District.
5. What does Woodrue wish to attain?
(a) A level of oneness with plant life.
(b) The Nobel Peace Prize.
(c) A scientific degree.
(d) A successful job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Swamp Thing detect his new enemy in Book Five?
2. At what kind of rate does the Floronic Man cause the plants to produce oxygen in the young boy's town during the recording?
3. What does the Floronic Man call the Swamp Thing after offering him a gift?
4. What does the old man want to know about the formula's impact on Swamp Thing?
5. What does the Justice League watch the Floronic Man do at the beginning of Book Four?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)