|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Woodrue connect his mind to a flower that grew from Swamp Thing?
(a) Via telepathy.
(b) Via an electrical device.
(c) Via metastasis.
(d) Via osmosis.
2. What was Swamp Thing encased in?
3. What does Woodrue plot to do to the old man?
(a) Kill his children.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Scare him.
(d) Imprison him.
4. Who brought the Swamp Thing to Washington D.C.?
(a) The man's corporation.
(b) Jason Woodrue.
(c) The Floronic Man.
(d) Abby Arcane.
5. Where is Swamp Thing when he remembers Alec's wedding?
(a) In a painting.
(b) In the shadowlands.
(c) In a surrealist dreamscape.
(d) In the bayou.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the coloring change in Swamp Thing's dream sequences during Book Two?
2. What is overtaken by earth's plant consciousness?
3. When was the idea of Swamp Thing first conceived?
4. What kind of ear does Campbell claim Alan Moore has for dialogue?
5. How does Woodrue feel after the connection to Swamp Thing's flower?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)