|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Woodrue do with the article he takes from Swamp Thing?
(a) He ingests it.
(b) He throws it away.
(c) He chops it up into tiny pieces.
(d) He hides it.
2. Whose file does Swamp Thing read after he regenerates and reawakens?
(a) The old man's file.
(b) Abby's file.
(c) Paul's file.
(d) Woodrue's file.
3. What does Campbell believe about Moore's work on Swamp Thing?
(a) It is the greatest example of poetic diction.
(b) It is one of the finest examples of contemporary horror fiction.
(c) It is a travesty of fiction.
(d) It is a work in progress.
4. What "consumed" Alec Holland?
(a) The swamp.
5. What is overtaken by earth's plant consciousness?
(a) Swamp Thing's humanity.
(b) Woodrue's humanity.
(c) Matt's alcoholism.
(d) Abby's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Swamp Thing when Abby and Matt find him?
2. How does Abby Arcane react to Swamp Thing's distress?
3. What does Woodrue find when he dissects Swamp Thing?
4. Why does Moore think fictional horror is popular?
5. How does Campbell describe the types of new themes that were discussed?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)