|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Swamp Thing's original nemesis?
(a) The evil wizard Mal Intent.
(b) The Finicky Trickster.
(c) The evil techno-sorcerer Anton Arcane.
(d) The evil princess Nefirtiti.
2. What is overtaken by earth's plant consciousness?
(a) Woodrue's humanity.
(b) Matt's alcoholism.
(c) Abby's body.
(d) Swamp Thing's humanity.
3. What gradually covers the old man?
4. Where is Swamp Thing when the old man takes a peek at him?
(a) The hydroponic chamber.
(b) The cryochamber.
(c) The airgas chamber.
(d) The center tech room.
5. What does Campbell say the original character of Swamp Thing re-emerges as?
(a) An "accomplishment of Alan Moore's mind."
(b) A "poetic reinvention."
(c) A "fool."
(d) An "abstraction."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Woodrue connect his mind to a flower that grew from Swamp Thing?
2. When was the idea of Swamp Thing first conceived?
3. Who is Woodrue revealed to be?
4. Who leads the government agency that pursues and tries to kill Swamp Thing?
5. How could Swamp Thing's problem be classified?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)