|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Swamp Thing encased in?
2. Where is Jason Woodrue when he wonders about the "old man?"
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) New Orleans.
3. What is the weather like during the murder of the old man?
(b) Raining heavily.
4. What does Campbell say the original character of Swamp Thing re-emerges as?
(a) A "poetic reinvention."
(b) An "abstraction."
(c) A "fool."
(d) An "accomplishment of Alan Moore's mind."
5. What does Woodrue plot to do to the old man?
(a) Scare him.
(b) Kill his children.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Imprison him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Woodrue made of?
2. Whose file does Swamp Thing read after he regenerates and reawakens?
3. What does fictional horror usually depend upon according to Campbell?
4. Who was Swamp Thing's original nemesis?
5. Who disallows Woodrue from pursuing further research?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)