|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Swamp Thing save Abby Arcane during Book Four?
(a) He seizes her from the swamp.
(b) He flies her to safety.
(c) He breaks the Floronic Man's arm.
(d) He breaks the Floronic Man's legs.
2. How does Swamp Thing know that something is wrong in the beginning of Book Three?
(a) His consciousness feels something is wrong.
(b) Abby told him something was wrong.
(c) The Floronic Man told him.
(d) He can smell danger.
3. Where is Swamp Thing when the old man takes a peek at him?
(a) The hydroponic chamber.
(b) The center tech room.
(c) The cryochamber.
(d) The airgas chamber.
4. What happens to the three young men out on the bayou?
(a) They are told to go home.
(b) They are strangled to death.
(c) Their sister finds them, instead.
(d) They get eaten by an alligator.
5. How does Campbell describe the types of new themes that were discussed?
(a) Cynical politics.
(b) Philosophical conundrums.
(c) Softer, more abstract ideas.
(d) Darker, edgier themes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Woodrue believe about consciousness?
2. What does Campbell make a case for concerning Alan Moore's Swamp Thing?
3. What is the Floronic Man's plan in Book Four?
4. What does Woodrue do with the article he takes from Swamp Thing?
5. What is overtaken by earth's plant consciousness?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)