|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alec Holland's formula called?
(a) Bio-restorative formula.
(b) Meta-gnosic formula.
(c) Bio-organic compound.
(d) Organic restorative juice.
2. Why does Moore think fictional horror is popular?
(a) Horror has a propensity to make people smile.
(b) Real-life horrors become worse.
(c) Fake horrors are funny.
(d) Real-life horrors are numbed by fake horrors.
3. What does Woodrue plot to do to the old man?
(a) Imprison him.
(b) Scare him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Kill his children.
4. What does Swamp Thing do just in time after waking up from his dream state in Book Three?
(b) Save some snakes in the swamp.
(c) Save Abby Arcane.
(d) Catch the sunset.
5. What does Campbell explain was probably in print before the average reader was born?
(a) Any given title or character.
(b) Every plot line.
(c) Every extended metaphor.
(d) Any use of simile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Firestorm's ability?
2. How is Woodrue's story misleading to Abby and Matt?
3. What does the old man want to know about the formula's impact on Swamp Thing?
4. Whose file does Swamp Thing read after he regenerates and reawakens?
5. During Book Three, what does a police officer do after hearing about the destruction of a neighboring town?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)