|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Woodrue feel after the connection to Swamp Thing's flower?
(a) That he has "never felt better."
(b) That he has "risen."
(c) That he has "become sage."
(d) That he has "ascended."
2. What does Swamp Thing's gesture to the sky at the end of Book Four indicate?
(a) His desire to get revenge.
(b) His smugness.
(c) Acknowledgement of a higher force.
(d) His contentment.
3. What does Woodrue decide he must do to the world after connecting his mind to Swamp Thing's flower?
(a) Rid the earth of all animals and humans.
(b) Decrease the amount of toxic gases in the atmosphere.
(c) Save the humans.
(d) Save the whales.
4. What have Swamp Thing's eye sockets and mouth area filled up with in the beginning of Book Two?
5. Why does Moore think fictional horror is popular?
(a) Horror has a propensity to make people smile.
(b) Real-life horrors become worse.
(c) Fake horrors are funny.
(d) Real-life horrors are numbed by fake horrors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Woodrue do with the article he takes from Swamp Thing?
2. What does Woodrue explain about Swamp Thing's escape and return?
3. What does the Justice League watch the Floronic Man do at the beginning of Book Four?
4. What does the old man want to know about the formula's impact on Swamp Thing?
5. What is one difference in comic book horror that distinguishes it from other genres?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)