|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swamp Thing do just in time after waking up from his dream state in Book Three?
(a) Save some snakes in the swamp.
(b) Catch the sunset.
(c) Save Abby Arcane.
2. What does the Floronic Man telepathically order many of the buildings in the town to do?
(a) Blow up.
(b) Be crushed by huge vines.
(c) Sink beneath the sea.
(d) Dissolve into dust.
3. Which Edgar Allen Poe short story is Book One clearly modeled after?
(a) "The Harem and Prince."
(b) "The Raven."
(c) "The Sycamore."
(d) "The Tell-Tale Heart."
4. What habit has Swamp Thing broken that is mentioned in Book Five?
(a) He no longer laughs.
(b) He no longer blinks.
(c) He no longer drinks.
(d) He no longer breathes.
5. What is Woodrue made of?
(a) Plant tissue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Swamp Thing truly?
2. What does Woodrue spray on himself to pass for a human?
3. How did The Monkey King escape?
4. Whose file does Swamp Thing read after he regenerates and reawakens?
5. Who is informed too late of the Floronic Man's dangerous presence in Book Three?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)