|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person is Jason Blood, who is introduced at the beginning of Book Five?
2. Which Edgar Allen Poe short story is Book One clearly modeled after?
(a) "The Sycamore."
(b) "The Harem and Prince."
(c) "The Tell-Tale Heart."
(d) "The Raven."
3. What does Swamp Thing sense while in his coma in Book Three?
(a) That Abby is in love with him.
(b) The shifting earth.
(c) The innate wrongness of Floronic Man.
(d) The weather patterns.
4. What is Jason Woodrue's profession?
(b) Orthopedic Surgeon.
5. Who does the Floronic Man kill toward the end of Book Three?
(a) His neighbor, Trisha.
(b) The local sheriff.
(c) William Anslinger.
(d) The local sheriff's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of rate does the Floronic Man cause the plants to produce oxygen in the young boy's town during the recording?
2. What was Swamp Thing encased in?
3. How does Swamp Thing react to reading the file?
4. What kind of apocalypse is pronounced to be coming from the hands of the Floronic Man?
5. What "consumed" Alec Holland?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)