|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which young boy does the Floronic Man order to fetch a video camera for recording?
(a) Milton Ansling.
(b) Billy Bob Armslinger.
(c) William Anslinger.
(d) Will Arlington.
2. What does Woodrue spray on himself to pass for a human?
(a) Residual homobiology.
3. Where is Swamp Thing when the old man takes a peek at him?
(a) The center tech room.
(b) The cryochamber.
(c) The airgas chamber.
(d) The hydroponic chamber.
4. How did The Monkey King escape?
(a) Through a crack in the time-space continuum.
(b) Through a curse.
(c) Through a vacuum in space.
(d) Through an ouija board.
5. Who brought the Swamp Thing to Washington D.C.?
(a) Jason Woodrue.
(b) The Floronic Man.
(c) The man's corporation.
(d) Abby Arcane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "consumed" Alec Holland?
2. How does Swamp Thing detect his new enemy in Book Five?
3. What object does Jason buy in Baton Rouge once he gets there?
4. What does Paul, a strange boy, insist upon everyone doing at all times?
5. How can this beast kill people?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)