|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Swamp Thing encased in?
2. How does Swamp Thing react to reading the file?
(a) Regenerates again.
(b) He enters a psychotic rage.
(d) Leaves in a neutral state.
3. Who is informed too late of the Floronic Man's dangerous presence in Book Three?
(a) The Justice League of America.
(b) Vash the Stampede.
(d) The government.
4. What does Woodrue find when he dissects Swamp Thing?
(a) Three hearts.
(c) Organs that don't function.
(d) Alec Holland's skull.
5. Which Edgar Allen Poe short story is Book One clearly modeled after?
(a) "The Tell-Tale Heart."
(b) "The Harem and Prince."
(c) "The Sycamore."
(d) "The Raven."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Swamp Thing when the old man takes a peek at him?
2. What sort of parallel storylines does Book Three set up?
3. Where is Jason Woodrue when he wonders about the "old man?"
4. Who does the Floronic Man kill toward the end of Book Three?
5. Who is Abby is estranged from in Book Five?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)