|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swamp Thing sense while in his coma in Book Three?
(a) The weather patterns.
(b) The shifting earth.
(c) That Abby is in love with him.
(d) The innate wrongness of Floronic Man.
2. What is Jason Woodrue's profession?
(c) Orthopedic Surgeon.
3. What does Woodrue find when he dissects Swamp Thing?
(a) Organs that don't function.
(b) Alec Holland's skull.
(c) Three hearts.
4. What does Jason Blood do while in Baton Rouge?
(a) Sleep in a park.
(b) Inform a man of his impending death.
(c) Steal from a grocery store.
(d) Reserve an appointment at the dentist.
5. What does Paul draw repeatedly?
(a) A violet ocean.
(b) A carnation.
(c) A white monster.
(d) A black monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Swamp Thing detect his new enemy in Book Five?
2. Which Edgar Allen Poe short story is Book One clearly modeled after?
3. What kind of person is Jason Blood, who is introduced at the beginning of Book Five?
4. What happens to the three young men out on the bayou?
5. What did the man arrange with Woodrue in exchange for performing an autopsy/dissection of Swamp Thing?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)