|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swamp Thing sense while in his coma in Book Three?
(a) The shifting earth.
(b) The weather patterns.
(c) That Abby is in love with him.
(d) The innate wrongness of Floronic Man.
2. What "consumed" Alec Holland?
(a) The swamp.
3. How did The Monkey King escape?
(a) Through a curse.
(b) Through a vacuum in space.
(c) Through an ouija board.
(d) Through a crack in the time-space continuum.
4. What does Woodrue believe about consciousness?
(a) That consciousness never dies.
(b) That it can be passed along by foodstuffs.
(c) That consciousness is only a manifestation of the soul.
(d) That it can be regenerated.
5. Who is informed too late of the Floronic Man's dangerous presence in Book Three?
(a) The Justice League of America.
(b) The government.
(c) Vash the Stampede.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sensual detail does Paul remember most from his encounter with The Monkey King?
2. What habit has Swamp Thing broken that is mentioned in Book Five?
3. How can this beast kill people?
4. What small town does the Floronic Man enter in Book Three?
5. Who is Woodrue revealed to be?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)