|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katie do when she finds Suzanne and Nicky's graves?
(a) Tells Suzanne how sorry she is.
(b) Sits and talks quietly to Suzanne about Matt.
(c) Imagines Nicky's face.
(d) Sobs and sobs.
2. How many children do Phil and Lynn have?
3. What does Matt tell Nicky?
(a) That his mother has had a heart attack.
(b) That he is all Matt has now.
(c) That his mother is in the hospital.
(d) That his mother has gone to heaven.
4. What can Katie only seem to do?
(a) Not call Matt.
(b) Not burn the diary.
(c) Read a few pages of the diary.
(d) Resist reading the diary over and over.
5. What does Katie do this time after closing the diary?
(a) Calls her sister.
(b) Looks for something normal.
(c) Calls her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie do for her friends Phil and Lynn?
2. Who does Matt hire to care for Suzanne?
3. What does Katie say is possible?
4. What is Katie relieved about when she goes to a bar Matt patronizes?
5. What had Matt promised to Katie that he would do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Matt announce one day before daylight and what do they do?
2. Why isn't Nicky with Matt and what does Matt wish?
3. Where does Katie encounter Melanie and what does Melanie tell Nicky?
4. What does Katie share with her parents and what is their reation?
5. Describe the locket Matt gives Suzanne.
6. What does Matt tell Nicky about the accident?
7. What does Suzanne say about her and Matt's wedding?
8. What does Matt think about as he sits in Nicky's nursery?
9. What does Nicky wear to his baptism and how does he act during his baptism?
10. What had Matt's friends and coworkers done while Matt and Suzanne were gone from the house for three days?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)