|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne's cardiologist tell her?
(a) She has two weak valves.
(b) She is in good shape.
(c) One artery has a weak wall area.
(d) One valve is problematic.
2. What does Suzanne call her marriage?
3. What does Matt have happen inside the church at the end of the ceremony?
(a) Matt receives a phone call from his brother in Katmandu to congratulate them.
(b) Matt has a blizzard of paper confetti to fall from the ceiling.
(c) A blizzard of feathers falling from the ceiling.
(d) A group of his best friends sing.
4. What happens in October?
(a) Matt comes back to Katie.
(b) Katie has her baby.
(c) Katie meets another man.
(d) Matt and Katie are married.
5. What milestone comes?
(a) Nicky's first birthday.
(b) Suzanne's birthday.
(c) Matt's birthday.
(d) Matt's mother's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taped to the last page of the diary?
2. How many people attend Matt and Suzanne's wedding?
3. Who does Matt hire to care for Suzanne?
4. What do Matt and Suzanne do just at midnight one night?
5. What music is in Nicky's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Matt and Susan have their honeymoon and what does Matt bring Suzanne every day during the honeymoon?
2. Who does Katie think of calling and does she do so?
3. What perfect memory do Suzanne and Matt create when in their son's room in the middle of the night?
4. What does Katie do one night for her friends the Browns?
5. What surprise does Matt arrange for the end of the wedding ceremony?
6. Why isn't Nicky with Matt and what does Matt wish?
7. What happens when Katie finishes the diary and what is said in the letter attached at the end of the diary?
8. What happens when Katie sees Matt outside her office?
9. What does Matt think about as he sits in Nicky's nursery?
10. What does Matt tell Nicky as Matt sits in Nicky's room and what does Matt wish he had done?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)