|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12 The Diary pp. 217-229..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Katie found a package on her doorstep?
(a) After returning from the ferry ride.
(b) When she comes home from work.
(c) When Matt calls her and tells her to look on her doorstep.
(d) After she got out of bed from sleeping two days.
2. What does Suzanne decide to do?
(a) Change her career choice.
(b) Radically change her life.
(c) Move across the country.
(d) Go out with a man she meets in the hospital while recovering.
3. How has Nicky's childhood been so far?
(a) It is not mentioned.
(c) He is exceeding by several years the average child.
(d) Above average.
4. How many daughters does Melanie have?
5. What could Katie not believe about herself concerning Matt?
(a) That she had trusted him so much.
(b) That she had fallen for a man with so little education.
(c) That she had been so hesitent to open up to him emotionally.
(d) That she had believed he was right for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another question Katie has about Matt and Suzanne's relationship after reading this far in the journal?
2. Besides a written record, what other type of record does Suzanne wish her son to have of his life?
3. What did Matt send Katie every day in June?
4. How many children do Phil and Lynn have?
5. What does Katie do when she takes a break from reading?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)