|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 The Diary pp. 83-114..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne say Melanie always has?
(a) A frown.
(b) A black eye.
(c) A joke to tell.
(d) Anything one might need to borrow.
2. How many balls does Suzanne have to keep balanced?
3. Besides a written record, what other type of record does Suzanne wish her son to have of his life?
4. Whose name is on the binding of the book Katie finds?
(c) There is no name on the binding.
5. What is Katie holding?
(b) A diary.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt's mother teach Matt?
2. What does the note from Matt that is inside the book say?
3. What could Katie not believe about herself concerning Matt?
4. To whom is Suzanne writing in her diary?
5. What had Katie done on July 19th?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)