|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 The Diary pp. 83-114..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Katie not believe about herself concerning Matt?
(a) That she had fallen for a man with so little education.
(b) That she had been so hesitent to open up to him emotionally.
(c) That she had believed he was right for her.
(d) That she had trusted him so much.
2. What did Katie think about Matt as a prospective husband?
(a) He would be hard to take at times.
(b) He would be a wonderful and considerate husband.
(c) She was unsure.
(d) He would be your typical male.
3. How does Katie know Matt is an outdoors man?
(a) He wears a waterproof jacket.
(b) He tells her.
(c) He is tanned.
(d) He wears jeans and and hiking boots.
4. What does the note from Matt that is inside the book say?
(a) That he is sorry for hurting her.
(b) That he is returning their photo album to her.
(c) That he hopes she will read his diary and understand him better.
(d) That he hopes in reading the book, Katie will understand why he married Suzanne.
5. Why does Suzanne have time to examine her life?
(a) She has to take time off work when she is pregnant.
(b) In recovering from coronary bypass surgery.
(c) In having to be off her broken foot for a couple weeks.
(d) She is in therapy after her husband dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jean doing on the roof?
2. How many falling stars does Matt count one night?
3. What does Katie finally understand?
4. What does Katie think she and Suzanne would have done had they met each other under different circumstances?
5. Who is Matt Harrison?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)