|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 The Diary pp. 127-151..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Suzanne move?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(b) New Hope.
(c) Long Island.
2. What is interesting about the church where Suzanne and Matt are married?
(a) It is the oldest Indian Baptist church in the country.
(b) It is all glass.
(c) It is all stone.
(d) It is entirely set outdoors.
3. Who does Katie call the next morning after starting to read the diary?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) No one.
4. Why does Suzanne have time to examine her life?
(a) She is in therapy after her husband dies.
(b) In recovering from coronary bypass surgery.
(c) In having to be off her broken foot for a couple weeks.
(d) She has to take time off work when she is pregnant.
5. How does Katie think her family would feel about her pregnancy?
(a) They would urge her to consider adoption.
(b) They would tell her she's on her own.
(c) They would be supportive.
(d) They would urge her to consider abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Katie arrive home?
2. How does Suzanne feel about her new life?
3. About what do Suzanne and the painter talk?
4. How does Suzanne describe her life as a doctor in Boston?
5. Where do Matt and Suzanne go for two of their honeymoon weeks?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)