|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tender hope will happen to him if he gets caught?
(a) They will only give him a fine.
(b) He will get a short prison sentence.
(c) He will be a hero.
(d) He will get the electric chair.
2. What does Fertility tell Tender that she knows about him before the Super Bowl?
(a) She knows that he loves her.
(b) She knows what the Creedish did to him as a child.
(c) She knows that he had a lot of brothers and sisters.
(d) She knows he will become homeless and broke.
3. Who else arrives to see Tender before the Super Bowl?
(a) The caseworker.
(b) His employer.
(c) His mother.
4. How does Adam describe the Creedish Church elders?
(a) Radical pacifists.
(c) Caring fathers who taught him well.
(d) Money hungry, power thirsty racists.
5. What is the name of Tender's new perfume?
(a) Holy Water.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Tender first see the Book of Very Common Prayer?
2. What will Fertility be waiting in for Tender after he escapes from the Super Bowl?
3. What is Tender's new television show called?
4. After the Super Bowl, what do the media begin referring to Tender as?
5. What is the first rebellion of a young person, according to Adam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What explanations does Fertility use to assure Tender that he did not actually kill Trevor and Adam?
2. Why does Tender agree to everything that the agent and PR team want to do to him in New York?
3. What is happening in Tender and Fertility's relationship in chapters 23 and 22?
4. Is Fertility having more feelings for Tender after the Super Bowl? What evidence is there of this?
5. What happens after Tender's big "miracle" at the Super Bowl? Why?
6. How do Fertility, Tender and Adam plan to escape New Orleans after the Super Bowl? Where are they headed?
7. What is Fertility's job? Explain Tender's reaction to it.
8. Who does the hijacker turn out to be? Explain.
9. How do Tender and Adam "lose" Fertility on their cross-country trip after the Super Bowl?
10. Once they return home, where do Fertility and Tender spend the night? Who sees Tender and what is ironic about the whole situation?
This section contains 1,248 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)