|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prediction or "miracle" does Tender announce at the Super Bowl?
(a) The Cardinals will beat the Colts by 10 points.
(b) Both teams will forfeit.
(c) The Colts will beat the Cardinals by 3 points.
(d) The Cardinals will score two touchdowns.
2. What does ChemoSolv supposedly do?
(a) Get rid of pimples.
(b) Grow hair.
(c) Cure cancer.
(d) Clear chemicals from the body.
3. What does Fertility tell Tender she has come to realize about everything in life?
(a) Everything is worth living for.
(b) Everything happens in a pattern.
(c) Everything is fake.
(d) Everything is new and different.
4. What is the first rebellion of a young person, according to Adam?
(b) Skipping school.
5. What does Adam do when they are close to PornFill?
(a) Promises to take care of Tender.
(b) Crashes their car into a wall.
(c) Lets Tender drive.
(d) Tells Tender how much he's missed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam thank Fertility for before she is out of sight?
2. How much is Fertility paid each time she has sex with a client?
3. What started the investigation into the Creedish Church?
4. Where does Tender get the answers to the questions he is asked on his television show?
5. What does Tender say that his spots on television make him feel like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adam say that the Creedish did to the tenders and the biddies to discourage them from having sex?
2. How do Tender and Adam "lose" Fertility on their cross-country trip after the Super Bowl?
3. Tender has a weekly show called Peace of Mind where he sits down with a well-known journalist for interviews. What is Tender's response to the journalist's question about Tender's childhood? Is it accurate?
4. While on the cross-country trip with Fertility and Adam, what is happening to Tender? Why?
5. What does Tender decide to do in front of everyone in the auditorium before one of his shows and why does he change his mind?
6. Once they return home, where do Fertility and Tender spend the night? Who sees Tender and what is ironic about the whole situation?
7. How do Fertility, Tender and Adam plan to escape New Orleans after the Super Bowl? Where are they headed?
8. What explanations does Fertility use to assure Tender that he did not actually kill Trevor and Adam?
9. What does Tender tell the agent that alarms him and why is the agent alarmed by this information?
10. What does Adam convince Tender to do after he is injured in the car crash? How does he do it?
This section contains 1,305 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)