|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on Tender's television show?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He is interviewed by a well-known journalist.
(c) He talks about his relationship with Fertility.
(d) He grants wishes to the poor.
2. What does Fertility tell Tender that they will do once he records his life story?
(a) Start a new life together.
(b) Never see each other again.
(c) Kill themselves.
(d) Turn themselves into the police.
3. Complete the sentence. Fertility tells Tender that she will not always be with Tender physically, but ______.
(a) He will always be in her heart.
(b) She will always love him.
(c) She will always know where to find him.
(d) She will always just be a phone call away.
4. After the Super Bowl, what do the media begin referring to Tender as?
(a) Tender the Con Artist.
(b) Tender the Antichrist.
(c) Tender the Savior.
(d) Tender the Loser.
5. What does Fertility reveal about herself that makes her choice of work ironic?
(a) She is already pregnant.
(b) She doesn't want to have kids.
(c) She is infertile.
(d) She falls in love with her clients.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tender bury Adam?
2. On their cross country trip, when they make a stop, what does Tender beg Fertility to get for him at a gas station?
3. According to the agent, how far do suicides date back to?
4. According to Adam, what will Tender need to do to not be a slave any longer?
5. What does Fertility tell Tender that she knows about him before the Super Bowl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Tender catches up to Fertility at the airport in chapter 3?
2. Where does Tender get the miracles he predicts on Tender Branson's Miracle Minute?
3. Once they return home, where do Fertility and Tender spend the night? Who sees Tender and what is ironic about the whole situation?
4. While on the cross-country trip with Fertility and Adam, what is happening to Tender? Why?
5. What explanations does Fertility use to assure Tender that he did not actually kill Trevor and Adam?
6. What does Adam convince Tender to do after he is injured in the car crash? How does he do it?
7. Who does the hijacker turn out to be? Explain.
8. Describe the Genesis Campaign. Why did the agent feel it was necessary?
9. What does Tender decide to do in front of everyone in the auditorium before one of his shows and why does he change his mind?
10. Where do Tender and Fertility stay each night on their trip home from Nebraska?
This section contains 1,225 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)