|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tender bury Adam?
(a) In the ocean.
(b) Underneath a local bridge.
(c) In the family plot at the cemetery.
(d) Underneath piles of pornography.
2. In one of his prepared speeches, Tender says that God only gives one gift that is greater than life. What is that gift?
(a) The gift of death.
(b) The gift of love.
(c) The gift of free will.
(d) The gift of education.
3. What can possibly make people angry about the Book of Very Common Prayer?
(a) If the prayers did not work.
(b) It is very expensive.
(c) It is written in Italian.
(d) If Tender tells everyone it is fake.
4. What is Fertility carrying around with her at the airport?
(a) A knife and a cell phone.
(b) A new daily planner.
(c) An urn and a gun.
(d) The Book of Very Common Prayer.
5. What does Fertility do as the Tender searched the plane?
(a) Tries to leave the plane without him noticing.
(c) Gets a drink.
(d) Rifles through people's belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the agent's company been waiting to see who the last Creedish member would be?
2. What is Fertility's real name?
3. Where are Fertility, Tender and Adam headed when they leave the Super Bowl?
4. How many predictions does Fertility decide to give Tender at a time?
5. What does Fertility make Tender promise her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening in Tender and Fertility's relationship in chapters 23 and 22?
2. Once they return home, where do Fertility and Tender spend the night? Who sees Tender and what is ironic about the whole situation?
3. What is Fertility's job? Explain Tender's reaction to it.
4. Is Fertility having more feelings for Tender after the Super Bowl? What evidence is there of this?
5. Where do Tender and Fertility stay each night on their trip home from Nebraska?
6. How does Tender feel about the miracles and Tender Branson's Miracle Minute?
7. What happens after Tender's big "miracle" at the Super Bowl? Why?
8. Describe the Book of Very Common Prayer.
9. Describe the Genesis Campaign. Why did the agent feel it was necessary?
10. Describe the bathroom scene in the airport in New Orleans right before the Super Bowl.
This section contains 1,260 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)