|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people who call Tender's television show want?
(a) His help and advice.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A chance to win a cruise.
2. Where does Tender bury Adam?
(a) In the ocean.
(b) Underneath piles of pornography.
(c) In the family plot at the cemetery.
(d) Underneath a local bridge.
3. Where is the Creedish land located?
4. The morning after sleeping together, what surprising news does Fertility give to Tender?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She wants to marry him.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She was secretly married to Adam.
5. What has happened to Tender as a result of all the steroids and drugs he has taken?
(a) His skin is turning yellow.
(b) His voice is changing.
(c) He cannot feel his face.
(d) His liver is shutting down.
6. What does Tender begin to have on his journey with Fertility and Adam?
(a) Panic attacks.
(b) Stomach aches.
(d) Dreams about the future.
7. What will the police think is Tender's motive for killing the Creedish?
(a) He wanted to get married.
(b) He wanted to forget his memories.
(c) He wanted to become famous.
(d) He wanted to be the leader.
8. Who does Adam say made Tender the ultimate slave?
(b) His employers.
(c) The Creedish elders.
(d) The agent.
9. What started the investigation into the Creedish Church?
(a) A woman called and reported being raped.
(b) Children in the church started to die.
(c) There was only one birth certificate for every twenty children.
(d) Tender went to the police and complained.
10. What was Adam's last wish?
(a) For the Creedish land to be burned.
(b) For Fertility to visit his grave.
(c) For Tender to hug him.
(d) For Fertility and Adam to have sex.
11. Where do Fertility, Adam and Tender hide out after the Super Bowl?
(a) A Ronald McDonald house.
(c) In the bathroom of Wendy's.
(d) Fertility's apartment.
12. What can possibly make people angry about the Book of Very Common Prayer?
(a) It is very expensive.
(b) If the prayers did not work.
(c) It is written in Italian.
(d) If Tender tells everyone it is fake.
13. What drove Tender's brother, Adam, out of hiding?
(a) Tender's miracles.
(b) Tender's television show.
(c) The PornFill Project.
(d) A call from Fertility.
14. What is the agent actually taking but calling ChemoSolv?
(b) Salt Pills.
(c) Sugar Pills.
15. What is Tender's perfume actually?
(a) A mix of bleach and ammonia.
(b) Another perfume.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Fertility be waiting in for Tender after he escapes from the Super Bowl?
2. What is Tender's new television show called?
3. After the Super Bowl, what do the media begin referring to Tender as?
4. What happens on Tender's television show?
5. What does Fertility tell Tender she has come to realize about everything in life?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)