|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tender hope will happen to him if he gets caught?
(a) He will be a hero.
(b) He will get a short prison sentence.
(c) They will only give him a fine.
(d) He will get the electric chair.
2. How does Adam describe the Creedish Church elders?
(a) Radical pacifists.
(c) Caring fathers who taught him well.
(d) Money hungry, power thirsty racists.
3. What is the name of Tender's new perfume?
(c) Holy Water.
4. What is Fertility's real name?
(a) Gwen Hollis.
(b) Gina Branson.
(c) Greta Harver.
(d) Gertrude Hollis.
5. On their cross country trip, when they make a stop, what does Tender beg Fertility to get for him at a gas station?
(b) A paper with a story about him.
(c) Chap Stick.
6. Where do Fertility, Adam and Tender hide out after the Super Bowl?
(a) A Ronald McDonald house.
(b) Fertility's apartment.
(d) In the bathroom of Wendy's.
7. Who is following Tender at the airport, as Tender follows Fertility?
(a) Dr. Ambrose.
(b) FBI agents.
(d) The agent.
8. Where does Fertility take Tender to stay after Adam's death?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) His apartment.
(c) Her house.
(d) His former employers' house.
9. What does Tender beg of Fertility on their journey after the Super Bowl?
(a) To let them get caught.
(b) To hide him.
(c) To hold his hand.
(d) For a kiss.
10. What can possibly make people angry about the Book of Very Common Prayer?
(a) If Tender tells everyone it is fake.
(b) If the prayers did not work.
(c) It is written in Italian.
(d) It is very expensive.
11. What does Fertility put on Tender's body on their trip?
(c) New clothes.
(d) A tattoo.
12. What does Tender say about the Book of Very Common Prayer?
(a) He wished he had thought of it.
(b) It was his greatest invention.
(c) It was not his idea.
(d) He did not read it.
13. What does Fertility reveal about herself that makes her choice of work ironic?
(a) She falls in love with her clients.
(b) She doesn't want to have kids.
(c) She is already pregnant.
(d) She is infertile.
14. What does Fertility tell Tender that she knows about him before the Super Bowl?
(a) She knows that he had a lot of brothers and sisters.
(b) She knows that he loves her.
(c) She knows he will become homeless and broke.
(d) She knows what the Creedish did to him as a child.
15. How many predictions does Fertility decide to give Tender at a time?
(a) One a month.
(b) One a day.
(c) One a week.
(d) One a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Adam, what will Tender need to do to not be a slave any longer?
2. What is the first rebellion of a young person, according to Adam?
3. What does ChemoSolv supposedly do?
4. What is Tender's perfume actually?
5. When does Tender first see the Book of Very Common Prayer?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)