|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on Tender's television show?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He grants wishes to the poor.
(c) He is interviewed by a well-known journalist.
(d) He talks about his relationship with Fertility.
2. Who is taking ChemoSolv?
(a) The agent.
(b) The caseworker.
3. What will the police think is Tender's motive for killing the Creedish?
(a) He wanted to get married.
(b) He wanted to be the leader.
(c) He wanted to become famous.
(d) He wanted to forget his memories.
4. Complete the sentence. Fertility tells Tender that she will not always be with Tender physically, but ______.
(a) She will always know where to find him.
(b) He will always be in her heart.
(c) She will always love him.
(d) She will always just be a phone call away.
5. What does Tender inform the reader of at the end of chapter 4?
(a) He made up the whole story.
(b) The last engine has flamed out.
(c) He will always love Fertility.
(d) He has successfully landed the plane.
6. What does Tender say about the Book of Very Common Prayer?
(a) It was not his idea.
(b) He wished he had thought of it.
(c) He did not read it.
(d) It was his greatest invention.
7. What is the name of Tender's new perfume?
(b) Holy Water.
8. Where do Fertility, Adam and Tender hide out after the Super Bowl?
(b) Fertility's apartment.
(c) A Ronald McDonald house.
(d) In the bathroom of Wendy's.
9. According to the agent, how far do suicides date back to?
10. What is Fertility carrying around with her at the airport?
(a) An urn and a gun.
(b) A knife and a cell phone.
(c) A new daily planner.
(d) The Book of Very Common Prayer.
11. How does Adam describe the Creedish Church elders?
(a) Radical pacifists.
(b) Money hungry, power thirsty racists.
(c) Caring fathers who taught him well.
12. What disaster does Tender choose to reveal as his miracle?
(a) A tanning salon explosion.
(b) An oil tanker capsizing.
(c) A swarm of a zillion killer bees.
(d) A shark attack.
13. What is Tender's new television show called?
(a) Peace of Mind.
(c) Tender Branson's Daily Thoughts.
14. What does Adam say kept the tenders and the biddies from having power?
(a) Not having access to money.
(b) Never having sex.
(c) No self-esteem.
(d) No personal identification.
15. Who has experience with the travel method that Tender, Fertility and Adam use to escape the Super Bowl?
(a) The agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the agent's company been waiting to see who the last Creedish member would be?
2. Who is following Tender at the airport, as Tender follows Fertility?
3. What is on the dashboard of the car that Adam and Tender steal?
4. How much is Fertility paid each time she has sex with a client?
5. Where does Tender bury Adam?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)