|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Fertility write in her daily planner before she goes to catch a plane?
(a) At 2:20, there will be a 20 car pileup.
(b) At 1:30, Dr. Ambrose will fire Fertility.
(c) At 2:00, Tender will be arrested.
(d) At 1:25, someone will hijack flight 2039.
2. Who writes Tender's speeches and hymns?
(a) The PR team.
(b) A marketing team.
(d) The agent.
3. Where does Fertility take Tender to stay after Adam's death?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) His apartment.
(c) Her house.
(d) His former employers' house.
4. What does Fertility tell Tender she has come to realize about everything in life?
(a) Everything is worth living for.
(b) Everything is fake.
(c) Everything is new and different.
(d) Everything happens in a pattern.
5. According to the agent, how far do suicides date back to?
6. What was Adam's last wish?
(a) For the Creedish land to be burned.
(b) For Fertility and Adam to have sex.
(c) For Fertility to visit his grave.
(d) For Tender to hug him.
7. What do the people who call Tender's television show want?
(a) A chance to win a cruise.
(c) A blessing.
(d) His help and advice.
8. Where do Fertility, Adam and Tender hide out after the Super Bowl?
(a) In the bathroom of Wendy's.
(b) A Ronald McDonald house.
(d) Fertility's apartment.
9. Where is the Creedish land located?
10. What can possibly make people angry about the Book of Very Common Prayer?
(a) If the prayers did not work.
(b) It is written in Italian.
(c) It is very expensive.
(d) If Tender tells everyone it is fake.
11. What is the first rebellion of a young person, according to Adam?
(c) Skipping school.
12. What do people do when Tender tells everyone on the plane to get down?
(a) Attempt to attack Tender.
(b) Rush to get off the plane.
(c) Start to panic and cry.
(d) Pile their valuables in the aisle.
13. What is the name of Tender's new perfume?
(d) Holy Water.
14. What does the agent say that Tender is?
(a) His best friend.
(b) The new diet cola.
(c) The best savior yet.
(d) The best thing since sliced bread.
15. What started the investigation into the Creedish Church?
(a) Children in the church started to die.
(b) There was only one birth certificate for every twenty children.
(c) A woman called and reported being raped.
(d) Tender went to the police and complained.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tender begin to have on his journey with Fertility and Adam?
2. Where does Tender meet Fertility after he learns he has to perform a miracle?
3. How many predictions does Fertility decide to give Tender at a time?
4. Who is taking ChemoSolv?
5. How often is Tender's television show on the air?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)