|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of jokes does someone start to make on Fertility and Tender's third date?
(a) Blonde jokes.
(b) Creedish jokes.
(c) Fat jokes.
(d) Knock-Knock jokes.
2. Who does Fertility say her boss will ask for if he calls "phone Tender"?
3. Who does Tender want to talk to his caseworker about?
(a) His employers.
(b) Fertility Hollis.
(c) His landlord.
(d) His family.
4. In chapter 36, who is Tender convinced that he received a phone call from?
(a) A Creedish suicide victim.
(b) The killer of the Creedish survivors.
(d) His caseworker.
5. What does Tender do with the flowers he collects at the cemetery?
(a) Gives them to women.
(b) Plants them in his employers' yard.
(c) Stores them in his house.
(d) Sell them on eBay.
6. When they learn that Tender is the last surviving member of the Creedish church, what is his caseworker afraid of?
(a) That he will commit suicide.
(b) That he will seek fame.
(c) That he will crash a plane.
(d) That he will run away.
7. Why do Tender's brother and his wife visit the outside world?
(a) For their honeymoon.
(b) To recruit new members for the church.
(c) To obtain a marriage license.
(d) To get supplies for their new house.
8. What is present around Tender's caseworker's dead body?
(a) Notes from the killer.
(b) Chlorine gas.
(c) Her clothes.
9. Which of the following disorders is NOT one that the caseworker diagnoses Tender with?
10. What were the Creedish supposed to do when God called them?
(a) Try to save others.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Repent their sins.
(d) Kill each other.
11. Where does Tender discover his caseworker dead?
(a) At his house.
(b) At his employers' house.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) In her house.
12. Who does Tender meet in the cemetery?
(a) Trevor Hollis.
(b) His mother.
(c) Fertility Hollis.
13. What does Fertility do to keep track of her dreams?
(a) She uses an audio recorder.
(b) She jots them in her notebook.
(c) She has Tender write them down.
(d) She keeps a calendar.
14. What does Fertility tell "phone Tender" about her boss?
(a) He assaulted her.
(b) He's kind of like her booking agent.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He gave her a raise.
15. What does Tender say happens now when he sees a fellow Creedish Church member?
(a) They try to avoid each other at all costs.
(b) They hug each other.
(c) They both hang their heads in disgrace.
(d) They smile at each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flight did the main character hijack?
2. What does Tender say that the tenders in the Creedish community were not allowed to have?
3. Who does Tender work for?
4. After Tender receives his mysterious phone call, how many survivors does the caseworker tell him are left?
5. What does Fertility do when Tender upsets her on their third date?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)