|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fertility describe the man from the cemetery (who is really Tender)?
(a) He is weird and too skinny.
(b) He is handsome and a decent dancer.
(c) He is really tall and has horse teeth.
(d) He smells and is really fat.
2. What does Tender say that the tenders in the Creedish community were not allowed to have?
3. What does Tender reveal that someone leaked to the FBI ten years ago?
(a) That the Creedish were molesting children.
(b) That the Creedish were preparing children for labor.
(c) That Tender was a suspected murderer.
(d) That the Creedish were performing satanic rituals.
4. What does Fertility ask Tender about Trevor on their "date"?
(a) She asks if Tender ever stayed over at Trevor's house.
(b) She asks if Tender loved Trevor.
(c) She asks if Tender misses Trevor.
(d) She asks if Trevor showed him pictures of her.
5. Where has Tender deplaned all the other passengers of the flight he has hijacked?
(a) The Seychelles Islands.
(b) The New Hebrides Islands.
(c) New Zealand.
6. How old is Tender when he leaves the Creedish Church District?
7. What did the FBI do when they went to the Creedish colony to investigate the complaint?
(a) Took pictures of their homes and children.
(b) Did head counts of all the children.
(c) Questioned all the men.
(d) Took the adults into custody.
8. Who accompanies Tender's brother and his brother's wife to the outside world?
(b) Tender's mother.
(c) No one.
(d) A church elder.
9. What happened after the FBI started to investigate the Creedish Church?
(a) Church elders decided to change the rules.
(b) The entire colony committed suicide.
(c) The church relocated to California.
(d) The church broke up and everyone moved.
10. Which of the following disorders is NOT one that the caseworker diagnoses Tender with?
11. How old was Tender when he first met his caseworker?
12. What does the caseworker use while helping at Tender's employers' house?
(a) Lemon pledge.
(b) His employers' car.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A strong mix of ammonia and bleach.
13. Why does Tender go to the cemetery?
(a) For a cleaning side-job.
(b) To look for Trevor Hollis' grave.
(c) To meet women.
(d) To put flowers on his mother's grave.
14. Who does Fertility think Tender is when she sees him at the cemetery?
(a) A priest.
(b) The cemetery groundskeeper.
(c) Her brother's lover.
(d) A ghost.
15. When Fertility calls Tender over the suicide hotline, what does she say is her reason for never being able to date the guy from the cemetery?
(a) He is too old.
(b) He used to date her brother.
(c) He is really ugly.
(d) He was mean to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tender do before he let all the passengers off of the hijacked plane?
2. What did the FBI discover when they went to the Creedish colony to investigate the complaint?
3. What does Tender say happens now when he sees a fellow Creedish Church member?
4. What does Fertility do when Tender upsets her on their third date?
5. Where does Tender discover his caseworker dead?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)