|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's family name?
2. What is the name of Fertility's boss?
(a) Dr. Branson.
(b) Dr. Ambrose.
(c) Mr. Amir.
(d) Mr. Thompson.
3. After Tender receives his mysterious phone call, how many survivors does the caseworker tell him are left?
4. Tender gives detailed instructions to his employers on the proper way to eat a certain food? What was that food?
5. How do Fertility and Tender travel to the location of their third date?
(a) His car.
(b) A hot-air balloon.
(c) A taxi.
(d) The bus.
6. After her first "date" with Tender, what does Fertility ask "phone Tender" when she calls him?
(a) If they are finally allowed to meet.
(b) If he is the same person.
(c) What he looks like.
(d) If he knew Trevor.
7. What does the person who Tender meets at the cemetery say to him at first?
(a) "Do I know you?"
(b) "Get out of here."
(c) "You brought flowers."
(d) "I know you killed my brother."
8. Where has Tender deplaned all the other passengers of the flight he has hijacked?
(a) The New Hebrides Islands.
(b) New Zealand.
(c) The Seychelles Islands.
9. Which of the following is NOT included in Tender's job duties?
(a) Instructing his employers how to eat certain meals.
(b) Rewinding pornographic videos.
(c) Cleaning urine out of drapes.
(d) Giving his employers massages.
10. Where does Tender meet Fertility for their first "date"?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) A local nightclub.
(c) A French restaurant.
(d) The cemetery.
11. Where does Tender discover his caseworker dead?
(a) At his house.
(b) At his employers' house.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) In her house.
12. What does Tender do on the phone so Fertility won't recognize him as the guy from the cemetery?
(a) Disguises his voice.
(b) Hangs up the phone.
(c) Has his caseworker talk to her.
(d) Uses a tape recorder.
13. Where does the caseworker come to meet Tender?
(a) At his employers' house.
(b) The library.
(c) His apartment.
14. What was the name of the book that the caseworker gave Tender to read?
(a) "How to Love and Heal Yourself."
(b) "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders."
(c) "The Catcher in the Rye."
(d) "The Disease Management Manual."
15. What does Fertility agree to do in order to meet "phone Tender"?
(a) To get a haircut.
(b) To set Tender's employers' house on fire.
(c) To sleep with the guy from the cemetery.
(d) To take the guy from the cemetery on a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fertility do when Tender upsets her on their third date?
2. Tender was born how long after his older brother?
3. What does Fertility Hollis ask Tender when she calls his suicide hotline?
4. What did the media label the Creedish Church?
5. What were the Creedish supposed to do when God called them?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)