|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 & 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Tender deplaned all the other passengers of the flight he has hijacked?
(a) New Zealand.
(c) The New Hebrides Islands.
(d) The Seychelles Islands.
2. What did the FBI discover when they went to the Creedish colony to investigate the complaint?
(a) The wives were being held against their will.
(b) Many children were abused and neglected.
(c) Many children had no birth certificate.
(d) Many of the older men had guns.
3. At the end of chapter 32, what does Tender interrupt his story to report?
(a) The plane is about to crash.
(b) The first engine of the plane has flamed out.
(c) All of the passengers are asking for drinks.
(d) He wants to parachute out of the plane.
4. What disaster does Tender choose to reveal as his miracle?
(a) An oil tanker capsizing.
(b) A shark attack.
(c) A swarm of a zillion killer bees.
(d) A tanning salon explosion.
5. What is the main character's family name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the FBI do when they went to the Creedish colony to investigate the complaint?
2. What was Adam's last wish?
3. What is the first rebellion of a young person, according to Adam?
4. In one of his prepared speeches, Tender says that God only gives one gift that is greater than life. What is that gift?
5. How does the pilot get off of the hijacked plane?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)