|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 & 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the agent's company been waiting to see who the last Creedish member would be?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) Two days.
2. What did the FBI do when they went to the Creedish colony to investigate the complaint?
(a) Questioned all the men.
(b) Took pictures of their homes and children.
(c) Did head counts of all the children.
(d) Took the adults into custody.
3. In one of his prepared speeches, Tender says that God only gives one gift that is greater than life. What is that gift?
(a) The gift of free will.
(b) The gift of education.
(c) The gift of death.
(d) The gift of love.
4. What does Tender do with the flowers he collects at the cemetery?
(a) Gives them to women.
(b) Sell them on eBay.
(c) Stores them in his house.
(d) Plants them in his employers' yard.
5. Who does Fertility say her boss will ask for if he calls "phone Tender"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tender's new television show called?
2. What does Fertility reveal about herself that makes her choice of work ironic?
3. What happened after the FBI started to investigate the Creedish Church?
4. What do a lot of the Creedish Church members have issues with, including Tender?
5. What does Fertility do to keep track of her dreams?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)