|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40 & 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Creedish culture, what does a girl's name change to when she gets married?
2. What does Tender do with the flowers he collects at the cemetery?
(a) Gives them to women.
(b) Sell them on eBay.
(c) Stores them in his house.
(d) Plants them in his employers' yard.
3. What was started to help protect remaining members of the Creedish Church "cult"?
(a) The Survivor Retention Program.
(b) The Last Members of the Creedish Church Association.
(c) The Creedish Coalition.
(d) Creedish Aid Fund.
4. How does Tender communicate with his employers?
(a) In face to face meetings.
(b) By notes left with his caseworker.
(c) By e-mail.
(d) Through a speakerphone.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the phrases spoken between Creedish Church members in the outside world?
(a) May you be a complete service in your lifetime.
(b) May you live long and prosper.
(c) May you die with all your work complete.
(d) May our efforts bring all those around us to Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tender work for?
2. Why does Tender look for the obituaries of the people who have killed themselves while on the phone with him?
3. On which day of the week does Tender meet with his caseworker?
4. What were the Creedish supposed to do when God called them?
5. How long are Tender's brother and his brother's wife in the outside world?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)