|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 27, 26 & 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the Creedish supposed to do when God called them?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Kill each other.
(c) Repent their sins.
(d) Try to save others.
2. What did the media label the Creedish Church?
(a) The Child Endangerment Cult.
(b) The Child Slave Cult.
(c) The Crazy Cult.
(d) The Animal Sacrifice Cult.
3. How long has the agent's company been waiting to see who the last Creedish member would be?
(a) A year.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two days.
4. What was waiting for the tenders and biddies in the outside world once they left the colony?
(b) A spouse.
(c) An assignment.
5. How long are Tender's brother and his brother's wife in the outside world?
(a) A year.
(b) One weekend.
(c) One night.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the caseworker help Tender in his duties at his employers' house?
2. What does Tender get the night before he is to go out into the real world?
3. What does Tender's caseworker do to appease Tender after they learn that Tender is the last surviving member of the Creedish church?
4. Before Tender is sent out to work, who tells him about the "real world"?
5. What does Tender say happens now when he sees a fellow Creedish Church member?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)