Chapters 47 & 46
1. What is the main character's family name?
2. What flight did the main character hijack?
(a) Flight 2903.
(b) Flight 300.
(c) Flight 2309.
(d) Flight 2003.
3. Where has Tender deplaned all the other passengers of the flight he has hijacked?
(a) The New Hebrides Islands.
(b) New Zealand.
(c) The Seychelles Islands.
4. How does the pilot get off of the hijacked plane?
(a) He parachutes out.
(b) He stays on the plane until it crashes.
(c) Tender throws him out the emergency exit.
(d) He deplanes with the other passengers.
5. What does the pilot of the hijacked plane tell Tender will stay on until the plane crashes?
(a) The autopilot.
(b) The engines.
(c) The windshield wipers.
(d) The Auxiliary Power Unit.
6. What did Tender do before he let all the passengers off of the hijacked plane?
(a) He went to the bathroom.
(b) He served the passengers dinner.
(c) He made them beg for their lives.
(d) He learned how to fly the plane.
This section contains 4,913 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)