|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the Blockaltester pay for the disks that Alberto made in Chapter 16?
(a) 3 rations of bread.
(b) 10 rations of bread.
(c) 5 rations of bread.
(d) 2 rations of bread.
2. In Chapter 17, when did Levi end up in Ka-Be?
(a) January 11, 1945.
(b) February 3, 1945.
(c) December 13, 1944.
(d) March 30, 1945.
3. In Chapter 13, who were the first to hear rumors that a selection was coming?
4. In Chapter 11, how long had Levi and Jean been friends?
(a) 10 days.
(b) A week.
(c) 5 days.
(d) A month.
5. In what year of university was Alberto?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, how many pints of soup were brought from the Italian civilian workers?
2. To what Kommando was Alfred L. assigned?
3. In Chapter 15, how many prisoners arrived in the Lager from the Lodz ghetto?
4. What was Alfred L.'s occupation?
5. How many children did Schepschel have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the camp evacuated in Chapter 17?
2. Who were the Prominents?
3. Who was the head of the Chemical Kommando?
4. How did the Blockaltester set up a system of control to make sure the prisoners took showers?
5. Who were most of the non-Jewish Prominents?
6. In Chapter 13, what did the coming of winter mean?
7. How did Jean make himself indispensable to Alex in Chapter 11?
8. Where would the prisoners go when the bombardments rained down on the camp?
9. Why did Levi get sent to Ka-Be in Chapter 17?
10. In Chapter 16, why did Alberto and Levi need a zinc-pot, and where did they get one from?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)