|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many workers came from Levi's Lager?
2. In Chapter 3, how old was Alberto?
3. What did Null Achtzehn mean?
(a) Two thirteen.
(b) One Twenty.
(c) Zero eighteen.
(d) Three thirty.
4. In Chapter 1, when the Jews were to be moved from the camp, how many would be shot for every person who was missing at roll-call?
5. How many men were on the teams in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Levi hit on the head after he was injured in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 6, how many times did the Pole wake Levi in the night?
3. By Chapter 2, how long have Levi and the others been without something to drink?
4. By Chapter 7, what was the prisoners' only purpose?
5. What was the going price for 2 pints of soup in the black market?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did release from the infirmary required a painful and dangerous period of readjustment?
2. What was "Waschetauschen"?
3. What happened to Schmulek in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 7, what made Levi understand why men worshipped the sun?
5. Why did Levi have trouble sleeping in Chapter 3?
6. What was the procedure for entering Ka-Be?
7. In Chapter 2, where were Levi and the others taken first?
8. In Chapter 8 at midday, what surprise awaited the men?
9. What was Mahorca?
10. What would Kardos do as he moved around the bunks in Chapter 5?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)