|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, in what language were the prisoners told to get up?
2. Where did Levi and his companions set up a resistance movement?
3. How many pounds were the wooden sleepers?
4. Where was Levi injured in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 7, how many pints of soup did each person get?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the population of the camp might be in the infirmary at one time?
2. Two days after Levi and the others arrived in Poland, how many were dead?
3. What was Wachsmann's occupation?
4. In Chapter 3, to what block was Levi assigned?
5. What did Null Achtzehn mean?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the black market?
2. What was the sentence for civilians caught buying, selling, or trading with Haftlings?
3. What small reprieve might the prisoners finds during a work day?
4. Why was it so difficult to carry the sleepers?
5. How did Levi describe the journey on the train to Poland?
6. Why did Levi have trouble sleeping in Chapter 3?
7. Who was Resnyk?
8. In Chapter 7, what made Levi understand why men worshipped the sun?
9. In Chapter 8, what could be seen when the sun shone?
10. In Chapter 5, what was the last ceremony of the day?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)