|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the phenylbeta sacks weigh?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 75 pounds.
(c) 125 pounds.
(d) 95 pounds.
2. How many lashes was Stein given?
3. What would Schepschel steal occasionally in Buna?
4. In what year of university was Alberto?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 14, how long had it been raining?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 7 days.
6. In Chapter 12, what was the first language of the camp?
7. How many children did Schepschel have?
8. Where was Stern from?
9. In Chapter 17, how long had the French provincials in the Ka-Be with Levi been in the camp?
(a) 5 days.
(b) A week.
(c) 15 days.
(d) A month.
10. What would the prisoners pick from the ground and chew during bombardments in Chapter 12?
(b) Chicory leaves and dandelions.
(d) Grass and weeds.
11. What was Lorenzo's nationality?
12. In Chapter 13, how old did Levi urge Wertheimer to claim he was?
13. What caused Henri to cut off every tie of affection?
(a) Death of his grandfather.
(b) Death of a cousin.
(c) Death of his brother.
(d) Death of his uncle.
14. What did Levi and Alberto want to do for Lorenzo to thank him for his kindness?
(a) Get him a jacket.
(b) Have his shoes repaired.
(c) Get him a shirt.
(d) Get him new pants.
15. In Chapter 17, how many men went on the twelve-mile march?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Levi and the others have to pay to have a zinc-pot made?
2. Where was the civilian from who helped Alberto with "Operation File"?
3. In Chapter 15, of the Italians in Levi's convoy who survived until October, how many of those were selected?
4. In Chapter 10, of the twelve men left in Levi's Kommando, how many were not chemists?
5. In Chapter 17, how old was Charles, the schoolteacher, who was in the infirmary with Levi?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)