|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, for whom did room need to be made in the camp?
(a) Poznan ghetto.
(d) Bedzin ghetto.
2. In Chapter 16, which block was short on brooms?
3. How many bunks were in the room in the infirmary where Levi was sent in Chapter 17?
4. In Chapter 12, how sturdy were the air-raid shelters and walls that were erected?
(a) Like a hut.
(b) Like a cement wall.
(c) Like sand castles.
(d) Like twigs.
5. Who was sleeping when Jean started coming down into the petrol tank?
6. How many children did Elias Lindzen have?
7. Where was Stern from?
8. For how many months did an Italian civilian worker bring Levi a piece of bread and the remainder of his ration every day?
9. In Chapter 11, how many prisoners were scraping and cleaning the inside of a petrol tank?
10. How old was Henri?
11. How far did Jean and Levi have to walk to collect the ration in Chapter 11?
(a) 1/4 mile.
(b) 1 mile.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) 3/4 mile.
12. In what year of university was Alberto?
13. In Chapter 16, what would prisoners receive if they emerged wet from the shower?
14. How much did the pot with the ration weigh in Chapter 11?
(a) 75 pounds.
(b) Over 100 pounds.
(c) About 150 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
15. What was Schepschel's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the Blockaltester pay for the disks that Alberto made in Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 10, of the twelve men left in Levi's Kommando, how many were not chemists?
3. In Chapter 16, what would prisoners receive if they didn't emerge wet from the shower?
4. What did Levi and Alberto want to do for Lorenzo to thank him for his kindness?
5. In Chapter 17, how old was Charles, the schoolteacher, who was in the infirmary with Levi?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)