|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what was the first language of the camp?
2. In Chapter 15, how many Italians from Levi's convoy survived until October?
3. In Chapter 13, what time did the English prisoners leave the carbide factory?
(a) 5:00 p.m.
(b) 4:15 p.m.
(c) 3:00 p.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
4. How old was Henri?
5. In 1944, how many remained of prisoners whose numbers were lower than 150,000?
(a) A few hundred.
(b) A few thousand.
6. In Chapter 16, what would prisoners receive if they emerged wet from the shower?
7. How old did Elias say that he was in Chapter 9?
8. In Chapter 13, for whom did room need to be made in the camp?
(a) Poznan ghetto.
(d) Bedzin ghetto.
9. What would Schepschel steal occasionally in Buna?
10. How much did Levi and the others have to pay to have a zinc-pot made?
(a) 2 rations of bread.
(b) 1 ration of soup.
(c) 3 rations of bread.
(d) 2 rations of soup.
11. What was the month in Chapter 11?
12. In Chapter 13, who were the first to hear rumors that a selection was coming?
13. In Chapter 15, of the Italians in Levi's convoy who survived until October, how many of those were selected?
14. What was Alfred L.'s occupation?
15. In Chapter 16, how many colored disks did Alberto make?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, how long had the French provincials in the Ka-Be with Levi been in the camp?
2. How many bricks could Elias Lindzen carry balanced on his head?
3. What was in the soup in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 16, how many celluloid labels did Alberto receive every morning?
5. Who was sleeping when Jean started coming down into the petrol tank?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)