|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Levi in prison when his instinct for cleanliness disappeared?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 week.
2. Where was Levi sent after he admitted he was a Jew?
3. How many children did Schepschel have?
4. In Chapter 5, what material were the mattresses stuffed with?
5. What was Monsieur Pinkert's position as a civilian?
(a) Attache to the Belgian embassy in Warsaw.
(b) Minister of Health in Poland.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what Kommando was Alfred L. assigned?
2. What service did Kardos provide in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 1, in Levi's convoy, how many men entered the camps?
4. What was the highest number of sacks of cement Elias Lindzin could carry at a time?
5. How tall was Elias Lindzin?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)