|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1 after a few weeks, how many Jews were interred in the camp?
(a) Over 600.
(b) About 2,300.
2. How old did Elias say that he was in Chapter 9?
3. Where was Levi sent after he admitted he was a Jew?
4. How old was Levi when he was captured?
5. In Chapter 10, of the twelve men left in Levi's Kommando, how many were not chemists?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how long had Levi and Jean been friends?
2. To what block was Levi assigned after his release from Ka-Be in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 13, who were the first to hear rumors that a selection was coming?
4. Who tried to get Levi to wash in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 8, how many days had the prisoners been waiting for the ceremony of the change of underclothes?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)