|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, when did the train begin the journey to Auschwitz?
2. Who tried to get Levi to wash in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 2, how long of a lorry ride did Levi and the others take before they stopped?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) More than 20 minutes.
(c) About 30 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
4. In Chapter 1, from what country were some of the military internees in the camp?
5. Why didn't anyone want to work with Null Achtzehn?
(a) He was clumsy.
(b) He was stupid.
(c) He was slow.
(d) It was dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of floor was in the washroom?
2. Where did Levi and his companions set up a resistance movement?
3. In Chapter 1, in Levi's convoy, how many men entered the camps?
4. How many men were on the teams in Chapter 4?
5. What did the Pole leave in Levi's care when he went to the hospital?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)