|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Levi taken to the first camp?
(a) End of January 1944.
(b) December 1943.
(c) Beginning of March 1944.
(d) November 1943.
2. What service did Kardos provide in Chapter 5?
(a) Tending foot wounds and corns.
(b) Providing massages.
(c) Sharing bread.
(d) Reciting stories.
3. Why didn't anyone want to work with Levi in Chapter 4?
(a) He was nearly deaf.
(b) He was weak and clumsy.
(c) He was slow and stupid.
(d) He was ignorant.
4. How many times was Levi hit on the head after he was injured in Chapter 4?
5. What was Kardos occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how many times in the night would the bucket have to be emptied?
2. How long was Levi in prison when his instinct for cleanliness disappeared?
3. For whom was the camp intended where Levi was taken when he was first captured?
4. In Chapter 1 after a few weeks, how many Jews were interred in the camp?
5. In Chapter 1, how many Jews were loaded on to buses and taken to Carpi station?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)