|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to get Levi to wash in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 6, how many pounds did the twisted lever weigh?
3. In Chapter 8, what was the nationality of the prisoners who had arrived three days ago and were providing new shirts for the prisoners?
4. What was Alfred L.'s occupation?
5. Where did Levi dream that he was sleeping in Chapter 3?
(a) Bed of nails.
(b) Feather mattress.
(c) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Haftlings sent if convicted of trafficking with civilians?
2. What was Elias Lindzin's number?
3. When was Levi captured?
4. How much soup did the Methanol Polish workers abandon?
5. In Chapter 1, from what country were some of the military internees in the camp?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)