|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, when did Germans inspect the camp?
(a) March 2.
(b) February 20.
(c) April 17.
(d) January 30.
2. What motivated the master of the camp in Chapter 4?
3. Who were the "mussulmans"?
(a) Men in decay.
(b) The dying.
(c) The sick.
4. How much did the phenylbeta sacks weigh?
(a) 75 pounds.
(b) 125 pounds.
(c) 95 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
5. Where was Levi sent after he admitted he was a Jew?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Schepschel have?
2. Where were Haftlings sent if convicted of trafficking with civilians?
3. After lights out, what time in Chapter 5 did many have to use the bucket?
4. In Chapter 13, how old did Levi urge Wertheimer to claim he was?
5. Last spring, how many men lived in two huge tents?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)