|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivated the master of the camp in Chapter 4?
2. From where to where did the men labor at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Pit to railroad.
(b) Railway to store.
(c) Edge of the fence to huts.
(d) Hut to hut.
3. In Chapter 1, how many minutes did it take the Germans to round up all the fit men?
4. When was Levi captured?
(a) December 13, 1943.
(b) July 18, 1942.
(c) November 11, 1943.
(d) March 9, 1942.
5. In Chapter 1 after a few weeks, how many Jews were interred in the camp?
(b) About 2,300.
(c) Over 600.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what work was done in the camp where Levi and the others were sent?
2. In Chapter 3, how old was Alberto?
3. By Chapter 2, how long have Levi and the others been without something to drink?
4. How many Jews were in the camp when Levi arrived?
5. Two days after Levi and the others arrived in Poland, how many were dead?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)