|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many pints of soup did Templer get?
2. What language did the Jews of Salonika speak?
(a) Spanish and Greek.
(b) French and Dutch.
3. In Chapter 12, how sturdy were the air-raid shelters and walls that were erected?
(a) Like twigs.
(b) Like sand castles.
(c) Like a cement wall.
(d) Like a hut.
4. How many years were the Germans busy with the Buna factory?
5. In Chapter 11, how long had Levi and Jean been friends?
(a) A week.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the month in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 3, how old was Alberto?
3. Where was Stern from?
4. Who was sleeping when Jean started coming down into the petrol tank?
5. What would the prisoners pick from the ground and chew during bombardments in Chapter 12?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)