|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator's body remembering how to canoe and dive signals
(a) Her inability to commune with nature.
(b) Her age.
(c) Her desire to leave the city.
(d) Her return to her former self.
2. What is David trying to convince Anna to do?
(a) Pose naked for his movie camera.
(b) Skinny-dip with him.
(c) Leave the island together.
(d) Go fishing with him.
3. While she searches, who arrives by boat?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Paul and the surveyor.
(d) Paul and the police.
4. When the narrator surveys the damage to the cabin
(a) She decides she must stay and fix it up again.
(b) She believes the searchers caused it.
(c) She cannot remember how it happened.
(d) She blames it on her animal side.
5. What reason does the narrator give Joe for refusing to sleep with him?
(a) She says she is working out her problems alone.
(b) She says she will get pregnant.
(c) She says she does not love him.
(d) She says she knows he slept with Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator finally recovers the memory of
2. The narrator seduces Joe because
3. As the narrator considers her predicament, she decides that perhaps the searchers
4. At dinner, David and Anna
5. The narrator believes her mother has become
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)