|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the garden the narrator prays
(a) That Joe will come back for her.
(b) That her parents will return to her.
(c) That all the Americans will die.
(d) That the forest will take care for her.
2. What reason does the narrator give Joe for refusing to sleep with him?
(a) She says she will get pregnant.
(b) She says she is working out her problems alone.
(c) She says she does not love him.
(d) She says she knows he slept with Anna.
3. The narrator feels the misunderstood face what two possibilities?
(a) They will either end up in the hospital or the zoo.
(b) They will be forced to learn a new language.
(c) They will be forced to explain themselves.
(d) They will be forced to conform to others' ideas of normal.
4. The narrator is bothered by city toilets because
(a) The have nothing to do with nature.
(b) They are hard and uncomfortable.
(c) She is afraid of disease.
(d) They made things vanish, and she worries they will make her vanish.
5. When the narrator surveys the damage to the cabin
(a) She blames it on her animal side.
(b) She decides she must stay and fix it up again.
(c) She cannot remember how it happened.
(d) She believes the searchers caused it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what might save Joe?
2. David approaches the narrator because
3. David runs back to the cabin to tell the narrator
4. The narrator decides that David, Anna, and Joe
5. The narrator finally recovers the memory of
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)