|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David trying to convince Anna to do?
(a) Go fishing with him.
(b) Leave the island together.
(c) Pose naked for his movie camera.
(d) Skinny-dip with him.
2. Finally, the narrator accepts that her parents were
(d) Afraid of each other.
3. The narrator leaves her droppings behind and sleeps in a den because
(a) That is what she has always done in the woods.
(b) That is what her parents have asked of her.
(c) She cannot remember what humans do anymore.
(d) That is what animals do.
4. At night the narrator
(a) Pretends she is asleep when Joe comes in.
(b) Tries to leave the cabin unnoticed.
(c) Faces the fact that her father is dead.
(d) Lures Joe outside with her.
5. As the narrator considers her predicament, she decides that perhaps the searchers
(a) Only came to warn her about the approaching fall and winter.
(b) Were only interested in buying her land.
(c) Had come to prevent her from becoming fully animal.
(d) Only came to laugh at her strangeness.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator cleanses herself of her human skin by
2. The narrator brings one blanket with her because
3. The narrator finally recovers the memory of
4. David is interested in the dead bird
5. What is the narrator's plan at the start of the chapter?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)