1. The narrator and her companions are traveling in
2. The narrator's description of the city they drive through is
Bleak and depressing.
3. The narrator reveals that she has not visited her parents here because
There would be too many explanations.
4. What is suggested by the fact that the narrator describes Anna as her best woman friend, though they've know each other only two months?
The narrator does not have many female friends.
5. The name of the film David is making is called
This section contains 5,984 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)