|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the women discuss birth control, the narrator suggests
(a) That women had no choice but to risk their health by taking the pill.
(b) That Joe and David did not care about the physical risks to the women.
(c) That sex without risk or consequences is unnatural.
(d) That women had defied men by refusing to take the piill.
2. David and Anna seem to communicate by
(a) Exchanging silent looks.
(b) Teasing or ignoring each other.
(c) Fighting agressively at all times.
(d) Telling others what they think of each other.
3. The narrator decides it would be easy for a person who is hiding to
(a) Find their true self.
(b) Survive on plants and roots.
(c) Avoid those searching for him or her.
(d) Set traps for the searchers.
4. Paul assumes the narrator is traveling with her husband because
(a) She has told him she will bring a man along.
(b) She is obviously traveling with a man.
(c) She has not told anyone she is divorced.
(d) Women are not safe to travel alone in that part of Canada.
5. At the end of the chapter Anna describes the narrator as
(b) A goody two-shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. At night the narrator
2. The narrator perceives David's announcement to be
3. The narrator describes the lake as
4. The men take turns taking footage of the wood they have chopped rather than letting the women film them because
5. According to the narrator, what might save Joe?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)