|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator and her companions are traveling in
(c) The United States.
2. Anna confesses
(a) That she still loves David.
(b) That she has never loved David.
(c) That she is leaving David when they return.
(d) That sometimes she thinks David wants a divorce.
3. The narrator feels the others will not understand her search for her father because
(a) They all disowned their parents long ago.
(b) They did not know him and do not care what happened.
(c) They all believe he is dead already.
(d) They all want to return to the city.
4. The narrator believes her parents never took down the chicken-wire enclosure because
(a) They used it to catch rabbits.
(b) They anticipated grandchildren.
(c) They were always keeping useless things.
(d) It was now used to enclose the garden.
5. At the end of the chapter the narrator decides
(a) She will find her father no matter what it costs her.
(b) Her father must have been killed by the Americans.
(c) She will take her father's drawings to the police.
(d) She will burn her father's drawings and leave him in peace on the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Anna share with the narrator?
2. During her visit with Paul, the narrator flashes back on
3. The narrator's attitude toward pain--if it hurts invent a different pain--indicates
4. In the middle of the night, the narrator decides
5. What does the narrator refuse to do for David?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)