|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though David catches the fish, the narrator must
(a) Reel it in and kill it.
(b) Hand it over to the Americans.
(c) Provide him with the bait and kill the fish.
(d) Throw it back as it is too small.
2. The narrator claims to rehearse
(b) Disaster scenarios.
(c) Facts and figures.
3. David is most interested in
(d) Listening to the radio.
4. David slips in and out of "a yokel dialect," which implies
(a) He came from the country originally.
(b) He does not know they speak French in Canada.
(c) His identity is flexible as well.
(d) He has contempt for the town and the people.
5. The narrator says her father's house is difficult to find because
(a) No one really wants to find him.
(b) Neighbors were a nuisance to him.
(c) Camouflage was one of his best abilities.
(d) Evans keeps taking wrong turns.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator tells Paul
2. Flashing back on her first husband, the narrator states
3. In the morning, the narrator and Joe discuss
4. At the end of the chapter Anna describes the narrator as
5. What does the narrator feel is her first mistake during her visit to the store?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)