1. The narrator and her companions are traveling in
(a) The United States.
2. The narrator's description of the city they drive through is
(a) Bleak and depressing.
(b) Bright and cheerful.
(c) Dark and dangerous.
(d) Sophisticated and upscale.
3. The narrator reveals that she has not visited her parents here because
(a) She thought her parents would live forever.
(b) She always felt out of place here.
(c) There would be too much to forgive.
(d) There would be too many explanations.
4. What is suggested by the fact that the narrator describes Anna as her best woman friend, though they've know each other only two months?
(a) The narrator and Anna have actually known each other much longer.
(b) The narrator and Anna have many things in common.
(c) The narrator does not have many female friends.
(d) The narrator does not like people.
5. The name of the film David is making is called
(a) Samples of Reality
(b) Random Places
(c) Random Samples
(d) Random Sayings
This section contains 5,984 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)