|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university is Baba Ram Das from?
2. Who helps Feynman at the airport in North Carolina when he attends a conference at the university there?
(a) Taxi dispatcher.
(b) Taxi driver.
3. Where do the Las Vegas prostitutes learn the names of famous physicists?
(a) People Magazine.
(c) Time Magazine.
(d) Los Angles Times.
4. What does Feynman discover was the boards biggest concern with the textbooks?
5. Who does Feynman end up publishing a paper with about his new theory?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Feynman try to teach his friend Jirayr Zorthian?
2. Where is Feynman when he discovers he can distinguish good art from bad art?
3. Who does Feynman get into a discussion with about the ethics of education?
4. Why is Feynman invited to Washington, DC by the Secretary of the Army?
5. Feynman has a long fascination with hallucinations and _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the experience of winning the Nobel Prize stressful to Feynman?
2. Who introduces Feynman to the sense deprivation tank?
3. What convinces Feynman that Japanese culture is more civilized than American culture?
4. What is Feynman's experience like when he serves on a committee to choose math textbooks for California?
5. Why does Feynman take art lessons from Jiyrayr Zorthian?
6. Why is Feynman mistaken for a Native American performing a tribal ritual?
7. Why does Feynman decide to stay with Caltech during the bidding war between Caltech and Cornell?
8. How does Feynman help the cab driver figure out which university to take him to for the conference in North Carolina?
9. Although "The Seven Percent Solution" discusses physics in a technical way, what is the main point of the chapter?
10. How does Feynman discover is the way that Nick the Greek makes his money?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)