|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Feynman take for one of his humanities credits at MIT?
(a) Art History.
2. During a one-year sabbatical, what does Feynman work on in a biology lab?
3. What was the name of the bar Feynman frequents in Buffalo?
(a) Black and White.
(b) Buffalo Bill's.
(c) The Alibi Room.
4. What Brazilian city is Feynman stuck in for a few days before he can get to Rio?
(c) Porto Neches.
5. To what does Feynman credit his desire to fix radios when he was just a boy?
(a) His excessive intelligence.
(b) His great mechanical skill.
(c) His puzzle drive.
(d) His parent's encouragement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ever since high school, Feynman worries about being ____________.
2. Feynman's study of philosophy while at MIT causes him to do research on what?
3. Feynman has a great reputation for what with the math students at MIT and Princeton?
4. Feynman compares the sounds of listening to the radio as a boy to what?
5. Who is the head of Feynman's department at Cornell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Feynman's experience like on his trips to Brazil?
2. How does Feynman get a reputation as a "big spender" at a nightclub in New Mexico?
3. What does Feynman discover about being a member of a fraternity while attending MIT?
4. What is Feynman's "fake Italian"?
5. What are Feynman's experience with hypnotism?
6. What strategy for picking up women does Feynman learn from his friend Gloria?
7. What amusing thing does Feynman discover years after his work at the Metaplast Corporation?
8. What does Feynman mean when he says he is working with a "different box of tools" than the math students are?
9. What "party trick" does Feynman do with his ability to smell?
10. Why is Feynman rejected by the army draft board?
This section contains 1,651 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)