|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the bar Feynman frequents in Buffalo?
(b) The Alibi Room.
(c) Buffalo Bill's.
(d) Black and White.
2. During a one-year sabbatical, what does Feynman work on in a biology lab?
3. Which language class does Feynman almost take because there was a pretty blond walking into it?
4. What color paint do Feynman and the professional painter argue about?
5. What is the name of the women at the nightclub in Albuquerque that Feynman befriended?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man in charge of the government patent office while Feynman is in Los Alamos?
2. Who first gets Feynman interested in South America?
3. What does Feynman's father tell him that the carnival mindreaders use?
4. What book does a teacher in high school give Feynman to study so he won't talk during class?
5. What is the name of the girl from the nightclub in Albuquerque that eventually sleeps with Feynman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Feynman learn from his experience with the painter?
2. How does Feynman get to perform with a samba during the Rio carnival?
3. Why does Feynman get paid one dollar for ideas on nuclear energy?
4. How does Feynman's name being on nuclear patents come back to haunt him in years later?
5. What are Feynman's experience with the field of biology?
6. Where does Feynman learn the mind-reading trick he tries on his fellow students at Princeton?
7. What amusing thing does Feynman discover years after his work at the Metaplast Corporation?
8. Why does Feynman fix radios for people as a child?
9. What makes Feynman nervous about attending Princeton and what poses challenges for him?
10. What strategy for picking up women does Feynman learn from his friend Gloria?
This section contains 1,478 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)