|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Altered States.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long would Feynman spend in the sensory deprivation tank each session?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 1.5 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2.5 hours.
2. Feynman thinks Princeton is an imitation _________.
(b) Ivy League.
3. What is the topic of the conference at the University of North Carolina that Feynman attends?
(c) Atomic bomb.
4. Feynman's friend Jirayr Zorthian would argue that scientist destroyed the beauty of nature when they turned it into _________________.
(a) Mathematical equations.
(d) Dry lectures.
5. What does the Japanese salesman in Brazil challenge Feynman to do?
(a) Cube roots.
(b) Drink shots.
(c) Stand on his head.
(d) Quadratic equations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Feynman like about working at his aunt's hotel?
2. What product does the Metaplast Corporation make that eventually causes the company to close down?
3. Who tutored Feynman's father as a child?
4. What idea does a guy have at the Washington DC cocktail party given by the Secretary of the Army?
5. How many students immediately volunteer to take part in the hypnotism demonstration at Princeton?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)