|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Altered States.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Feynman when Dr. Wheeler asks him to go to Japan?
(d) Las Vegas.
2. What is the name of the town where Feynman was born?
(a) New York City.
(b) Far Rockaway.
(c) Rock Harbor.
3. Feynman gets a B+ on a English paper about ___________ even though he wrote about another topic.
(d) King Lear.
4. Who recommends that Feynman should give a lecture on Mayan mathematics?
(a) Nina Beyers.
(b) Bob Wilson.
(c) Otto Neugebauer.
(d) Hans Bethe.
5. What does Feynman discover about the study of biology?
(a) It is just like physics.
(b) There are lots of things no one knew.
(c) It is too easy.
(d) There is an answer for everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Feynman decide to do about the money from the lecture at the city college?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the places Feynman tries to sleep his first night in Ithaca, NY?
3. Feynman's study of philosophy while at MIT causes him to do research on what?
4. After Feynman gives his lecture on Mayan culture, what does his friend Murray Gell-Mann give a lecture on weeks later?
5. Where are the top secret papers first kept at Los Alamos?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)