|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Altered States.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Feynman get into a discussion with about the ethics of education?
(a) A historian.
(b) A Jesuit priest.
(c) An international lawyer.
(d) A rabbi.
2. How many patents does Feynman "sell" to the US government?
3. Where is the first place Feynman stays in Los Alamos?
(a) A campground.
(b) An old school.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A laboratory.
4. Who helps Feynman at the airport in North Carolina when he attends a conference at the university there?
(a) Taxi driver.
(d) Taxi dispatcher.
5. Ever since high school, Feynman worries about being ____________.
(a) An egghead.
(b) A nerd.
(c) A sissy.
(d) A brainiac.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what topic does Feynman ask a question on behalf of Martin Block to the other top physicists?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the places Feynman tries to sleep his first night in Ithaca, NY?
3. What is Feynman always very careless about when he goes on a trip?
4. What is the name of the scientist that Feynman worked for at General Electric after the war?
5. Despite his degree in physics, Feynman works as what for the army during one summer?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)