|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Is Electricity Fire?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which insect is Feynman the most interested in studying over the course of his life?
2. What does Feynman's dog use to follow his scent around the house?
(b) Bare footprints.
3. What is the name of the women at the nightclub in Albuquerque that Feynman befriended?
4. In what year does Feynman's wife Arlene die?
5. During a one-year sabbatical, what does Feynman work on in a biology lab?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Eisenhart think Feynman is joking about at the Princeton tea?
2. What is the name of the physicist Feynman works with one summer during graduate school?
3. What does Feynman take for one of his humanities credits at MIT?
4. Who does Feynman get into a discussion with about the ethics of education?
5. Feynman thinks Princeton is an imitation _________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)