|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: The Seven Percent Solution.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Cornell University pay Feynman to do the lecture series in Buffalo?
(a) $45 each week.
(b) $35 each week.
(c) $35 total.
(d) $45 total.
2. What theory does Feynman never work out, despite doing research on it for years?
(a) Quantum theory of potentials.
(b) Gravitational interaction.
(c) Atomic energy.
3. Where is Feynman asked to give a series of lectures in Buffalo?
(a) An aeronautics laboratory.
(b) A physics laboratory.
(c) Mohawk Airlines.
(d) Robinson Airlines.
4. What causes Feynman to stay at Caltech?
(a) A woman.
(b) Nice weather.
(c) Scientific discoveries.
(d) Higher salary.
5. Feynman does not like the Japanese language because it was too concerned with being _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool does young Feynman bring with him to fix the radio at his aunt's hotel?
2. What language does the Chinese speaking Caucasian at the Caltech house party think Feynman was using?
3. What did people call dragonflies when Feynman was growing up?
4. Feynman's study of philosophy while at MIT causes him to do research on what?
5. What does Feynman believe is not truly being taught in Brazil?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)