|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: You Just Ask Them?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what kind of project does an airline in California offer Feynman a position as director of its laboratory?
(a) Wind-propelled airplanes.
(b) Nuclear-propelled, rocket airplanes.
(c) Nucelar rockets.
(d) Rocket-propelled, nuclear missiles.
2. Where is the first place Feynman stays in Los Alamos?
(a) A laboratory.
(b) A campground.
(c) A hotel.
(d) An old school.
3. What is the name of the singer at the nightclub in Albuquerque who introduces Feynman to girls?
4. What does Feynman's father tell him that the carnival mindreaders use?
(c) A code.
(d) Powers of observation.
5. Feynman has a great reputation for what with the math students at MIT and Princeton?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Feynman use to do his first scent experiment with his wife in her hospital room?
2. What does the hypnotist at Princeton get Feynman to do?
3. When Feynman starts at MIT, the fraternities have __________ to recruit pledges.
4. What does Feynman discover about the study of biology?
5. What does Feynman spend his dollar on that he received for selling his government patent?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)