|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: A Different Box of Tools | Part 2: Mindreaders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool does young Feynman bring with him to fix the radio at his aunt's hotel?
(c) Electric coil.
2. When Feynman graduates from MIT there are no jobs for __________.
3. When Feynman starts at MIT, the fraternities have __________ to recruit pledges.
4. How does Feynman combat his nervousness while giving his first technical lecture to famous scientists?
(a) He uses hypnosis.
(b) He focuses on the physics.
(c) He drinks a shot.
(d) He takes two aspirins and a coke.
5. Feynman has a great reputation for what with the math students at MIT and Princeton?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does young Feynman put on his hands to do his fire trick?
2. What does Feynman take for one of his humanities credits at MIT?
3. During a one-year sabbatical, what does Feynman work on in a biology lab?
4. In what year does Feynman's wife Arlene die?
5. In what year was Richard P. Feynman born?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)