|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Meeeeeeeeee! | Part 2: A Map of the Cat?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Feynman's wife Arlene die?
2. What does Ms. Eisenhart think Feynman is joking about at the Princeton tea?
(a) Having cream and lemon in his tea.
(b) Having two lumps of sugar in his tea.
(c) Asking for coffee instead of tea.
(d) Requesting a soda instead of tea.
3. To what does Feynman credit his desire to fix radios when he was just a boy?
(a) His puzzle drive.
(b) His parent's encouragement.
(c) His excessive intelligence.
(d) His great mechanical skill.
4. During a one-year sabbatical, what does Feynman work on in a biology lab?
5. What do the philosophy students keep repeating during a lunch lecture at Princeton?
(a) Objectional essentials.
(b) Object essence.
(c) Essential object.
(d) Essence of being.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Feynman starts at MIT, the fraternities have __________ to recruit pledges.
2. What does Feynman take for one of his humanities credits at MIT?
3. What does Feynman learn signaled a social mistake at Princeton?
4. In what year was Richard P. Feynman born?
5. What do all the fathers at the Girl Scout father-daughter banquet talk about?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)