|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Meeeeeeeeee! | Part 2: A Map of the Cat?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Feynman gets a B+ on a English paper about ___________ even though he wrote about another topic.
(a) King Lear.
2. To what does Feynman credit his desire to fix radios when he was just a boy?
(a) His great mechanical skill.
(b) His parent's encouragement.
(c) His puzzle drive.
(d) His excessive intelligence.
3. What do all the fathers at the Girl Scout father-daughter banquet talk about?
(c) Their daughters.
(d) Stock market.
4. What does Ms. Eisenhart think Feynman is joking about at the Princeton tea?
(a) Having cream and lemon in his tea.
(b) Having two lumps of sugar in his tea.
(c) Requesting a soda instead of tea.
(d) Asking for coffee instead of tea.
5. How many students immediately volunteer to take part in the hypnotism demonstration at Princeton?
(c) Only Feynman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the philosophy students keep repeating during a lunch lecture at Princeton?
2. What is the name of the dance hall Feynman likes to go to during his freshman year at MIT?
3. Feynman compares the sounds of listening to the radio as a boy to what?
4. Feynman thinks Princeton is an imitation _________.
5. While working at his aunt's hotel, Feynman learned that _________ was a very difficult thing in the real world.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)