|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Judging Books by Their Covers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hypnotist at Princeton get Feynman to do?
(a) Walk around the room.
(b) Recite poetry.
(c) Light a match.
(d) Cluck like a chicken.
2. Who tutored Feynman's father as a child?
(a) A mathematician.
(b) A hypnotists.
(c) A mindreader.
(d) A magician.
3. Where is Feynman going to be giving lectures in Brazil?
(a) Center for Physical Research.
(b) Center for Foreign Research.
(c) Center for Physics Research.
(d) Center for Learning Languages.
4. Who does the dancer from the Flamingo tell Feynman she was?
(a) Daughter of John Big.
(b) Sister of John Big.
(c) Assistant to John Big.
(d) Wife of John Big.
5. What method does Feynman use to "trick" people at Princeton into thinking he could do fast math?
(a) Angles method.
(b) Approximate method.
(c) Articulate methiod.
(d) Addition method.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the movie with a psychiatrist that Feynman thinks of during his army physical after the war?
2. It took a certain amount of ___________ for Feynman to turn down requests to advise the government in the early sixties.
3. What does the man who talks to Feynman by pool of his Las Vegas motel do for a living?
4. Besides chatting with gamblers, who else does Feynman like to meet in Las Vegas?
5. When Feynman starts at MIT, the fraternities have __________ to recruit pledges.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)