|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Testing Bloodhounds | Part 3: Los Alamos from Below.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dance hall Feynman likes to go to during his freshman year at MIT?
(a) Raymore and Saymore Ballroom.
(b) Raymour and Flannigan Dance Hall.
(c) Playmour Dance Hall.
(d) Raymour and Playmore Ballroom.
2. When Feynman graduates from MIT there are no jobs for __________.
3. Where is the first place Feynman stays in Los Alamos?
(a) An old school.
(b) A campground.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A laboratory.
4. What word do the physics students like to tease the mathematics students about in the graduate lounge?
5. What does Feynman get the philosophy students at Princeton to argue about?
(a) A brick.
(b) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Feynman discover about the study of biology?
2. What is a popular topic in the graduate lounge at Princeton?
3. How many students immediately volunteer to take part in the hypnotism demonstration at Princeton?
4. What does young Feynman put on his hands to do his fire trick?
5. Feynman thinks Princeton is an imitation _________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)