|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Certainly, Mr. Big.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the top secret papers first kept at Los Alamos?
(b) Filing cabinets.
(c) Bank safe.
2. What product does the Metaplast Corporation make that eventually causes the company to close down?
(a) Plastic-coated pens.
(b) Plastic cups.
(c) Mechanical pencils.
(d) Plastic-coated cameras.
3. What does the man who talks to Feynman by pool of his Las Vegas motel do for a living?
(a) Bet on greyhounds.
(b) Bet on horses.
(c) Play poker.
(d) Play blackjack.
4. What does Ms. Eisenhart think Feynman is joking about at the Princeton tea?
(a) Having cream and lemon in his tea.
(b) Requesting a soda instead of tea.
(c) Asking for coffee instead of tea.
(d) Having two lumps of sugar in his tea.
5. What book does a teacher in high school give Feynman to study so he won't talk during class?
(a) Advanced Chemistry.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Mathematics for the Practical Man.
(d) Advanced Calculus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does young Feynman put on his hands to do his fire trick?
2. What does the Japanese salesman in Brazil challenge Feynman to do?
3. What tools does Feynman need to pick a Yale lock?
4. Feynman has a great reputation for what with the math students at MIT and Princeton?
5. What does Nick the Greek use to win his bets?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)