Vitals | Part 1: He Fixes Radios by Thinking!
1. In what year was Richard P. Feynman born?
2. What is the name of the town where Feynman was born?
(a) New York City.
(b) Rock Harbor.
(c) Far Rockaway.
3. In what year does Feynman's wife Arlene die?
4. What tool does young Feynman bring with him to fix the radio at his aunt's hotel?
(c) Electric coil.
5. To what does Feynman credit his desire to fix radios when he was just a boy?
(a) His great mechanical skill.
(b) His excessive intelligence.
(c) His puzzle drive.
(d) His parent's encouragement.
6. In high school Feynman changed the trigonometry ____________ because he didn't like the way they looked.
Part 1: String Beans | Part 1: Who Stole the Door?
7. What doesn't Feynman like about working at his aunt's hotel?
(c) The boss.
(d) Long hours.
8. How many desserts does the pantry lady leave for Feynman each night when he works at his aunt's hotel?
This section contains 3,897 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)