Vitals | Part 1: He Fixes Radios by Thinking!
• In less than two hundred words, Mr. Feynman gives us a summary of his life (birth, hometown, degrees earned, major accomplishments, marriages, kids).
• The book begins with Mr. Feyman's memories of being a boy, about eleven or twelve years old, who liked to build and fix radios.
• While still a child he is hired to fix the radio in a hotel (which turns out to be owned and operated by his aunt). After this point, he is hired by many other people around town to fix radios.
• He credits his success in fixing radios to what he calls his "puzzle drive"--the part of him that longs to find the solution to puzzles.
Part 1: String Beans | Part 1: Who Stole the Door?
• This chapter chronicles Feynman's experiences as a teenager employed in his aunt's hotel.
• Mr. Feynman studies the customers (as well...
This section contains 2,688 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)