|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Esteban taken into custody in this section?
(a) He caused a disturbance at a local bar.
(b) He murdered Guidry.
(c) He stole money from a shop.
(d) He smashed a bar window.
2. How did Billy Holtner embezzle $375,000 form the film studio?
(a) Selling equipment.
(b) Faking his death.
(c) In an insurance scam.
(d) Breaking into the secret safe.
3. Who does Robicheaux talk about tarot card to in this section?
(a) Archer Terrebone.
(b) Swede Boxleiter.
(c) Lila Terrebonne.
(d) Jack Flynn.
4. Why is Alex Guidry livid with Robicheaux in this section?
(a) He has trampled dirt into his apartment.
(b) He has accused him of murder.
(c) He is asking awkward questions.
(d) He has reopened the Ida Broussard case.
5. What does Loudermilk have tattooed on his left wrist?
(b) Blue stars.
(c) Rain drops.
(d) Red hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guidry doing when Robicheaux and Soileau find him?
2. Who does Robicheaux ask Cool Breeze to stay away from?
3. Where was the avalanche that killed Lila's cousin?
4. What did Cool Breeze sell the Giaconos?
5. What does Robicheaux tell Guidry at the beginning of Chapter 26?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nash tell Robicheaux about Breedlove in this section?
2. Why do the two detectives say they want to arrest Breeze?
3. How does Alex Guidry die in this section?
4. What does Robicheaux think of Megan Flynn's photographs?
5. Why does Robicheaux think Scuggs killed Boxleiter?
6. What does Robicheaux find out from Scruggs when he questions him?
7. Describe the meeting between Scruggs and Robicheaux in Chapter 29.
8. Describe the character of Rodney Loudermilk.
9. What does Robicheaux see on the movie set that is suspicious?
10. Why does Lila feel guilty about her cousin's murder?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)