|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clete attack Ricky the Mouse with?
(a) An iron skillet.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A pair of vice grips.
(d) A monkey wrench.
2. What kind of shop does Gus Vitelli own?
(a) A clothes shop.
(b) A wineshop.
(c) A flowershop.
(d) A bookshop.
3. Why was the fourteen-year-old black boy murdered?
(a) He felt asleep while driving.
(b) He shot a shop keeper.
(c) He forgot to say sir to a white man.
(d) He whistled at a white woman.
4. What kind of gun does Robicheaux give Megan in this section?
(a) A beretta.
(b) A PCI.
(c) A Winchester.
(d) A magnum.
5. Who phones Robicheaux at the end of Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fires the shot that kills Guidry?
2. What has Boxleiter stole from Elijah Terrebonne's wife's casket?
3. What does Glazier refer to Jack Flynn as in this section?
4. What does Robicheaux find in the glass jar?
5. What is Megan's father's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Purcel beat up up Scarlotti and his men?
2. Describe the character of Rodney Loudermilk.
3. How does Ruby help Robicheaux in this section?
4. What does Robicheaux see on the movie set that is suspicious?
5. Why does Lila feel guilty about her cousin's murder?
6. What does Nash tell Robicheaux about Breedlove in this section?
7. What is the story Robicheaux tells about a young black boy in Mississippi?
8. How does Alex Guidry die in this section?
9. What does Lila tell Robicheaux about the two brothers?
10. What does Robicheaux think of Megan Flynn's photographs?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)