|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the cast-iron skillet that hurt Benny Grogan filled with?
(b) Minced lamb.
(c) Chipped beef.
(d) French fries.
2. What does Cisco say Loudermilk threw Boxleiter out of?
(a) An apartment window.
(b) A moving car.
(c) A moving train.
(d) A warehouse window.
3. Which relative did Lila kill at the age of fifteen?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her nephew.
(d) her brohter.
4. Who does Terrenonne denounce as a resentful, envious troublemaker?
(a) Swede Boxleiter.
(b) Lila Terrabonne.
(c) Jack Flynn.
(d) Cisco Flynn.
5. What does AIM stand for?
(a) The American Independent Movement.
(b) The American Indian Movement.
(c) American Indian Music.
(d) American Independent Movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robicheaux meet Ruby and her son in this section?
2. Why does Robicheaux say Ricky the Mouse is upset with Scruggs?
3. What city does Clete Purcel live in?
4. How did Billy Holtner embezzle $375,000 form the film studio?
5. Who does Lila say raped her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robicheaux think of Megan Flynn's photographs?
2. How does Alex Guidry die in this section?
3. What does Robicheaux find suspicious about the photograph he finds in Chapter 23?
4. Describe the meeting between Scruggs and Robicheaux in Chapter 29.
5. What is the story Robicheaux tells about a young black boy in Mississippi?
6. What happens to Ricky Scarlotti at the end of this section?
7. What does Nash tell Robicheaux about Breedlove in this section?
8. What problems does Cisco say he is currently having with his film?
9. Describe the meeting between Lila, Archer and Robicheaux in Chapter 29.
10. Why do the two detectives say they want to arrest Breeze?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)