|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pathologist think was used to suffocate Ida?
(a) A bed sheet.
(b) A wet towel.
(c) A pair of stockings.
(d) A plastic bag.
2. Who does Terrenonne denounce as a resentful, envious troublemaker?
(a) Lila Terrabonne.
(b) Swede Boxleiter.
(c) Cisco Flynn.
(d) Jack Flynn.
3. What nationality are the men Geri is eating lunch with?
4. Who does Lila say raped her?
(a) Anthony Pollock.
(b) The two boys murdered in St. Mary Parish.
(c) Cisco Flynn.
(d) Ricky the Mouse Scarlotto.
5. What has Boxleiter stole from Elijah Terrebonne's wife's casket?
(a) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the two homicide detectives want to arrest in this section?
2. From which country have people been sent to kill either Cool Breeze or Scarlotti?
3. Who is killed at the end of this section?
4. How did Billy Holtner embezzle $375,000 form the film studio?
5. Where was Jack Flynn kidnapped from in 1956?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robicheaux find suspicious about the photograph he finds in Chapter 23?
2. Describe the meeting between Lila, Archer and Robicheaux in Chapter 29.
3. What is the story Robicheaux tells about a young black boy in Mississippi?
4. What does Robicheaux find out about Ida's body in this section?
5. What does Lila tell Robicheaux about the two brothers?
6. What does Robicheaux see on the movie set that is suspicious?
7. What does Nash tell Robicheaux about Breedlove in this section?
8. How does Purcel beat up up Scarlotti and his men?
9. Why do the two detectives say they want to arrest Breeze?
10. Describe the character of Rodney Loudermilk.
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)