|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Purcel's job in New Orleans?
(a) A baseball player.
(b) A cook.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) A lawyer.
2. How does Purcel hurt Jimmy Fig in this section?
(a) He punches him in the face.
(b) He breaks his thumbs.
(c) He pokes him in the eye.
(d) He stabs him in the belly.
3. Where does Robicheaux research the Terrebonne family in this section?
(a) The Internet.
(b) The library.
(c) The police station.
(d) The Hall of Records.
4. Who has a contract out on Cool Breeze?
(a) The Miarami family.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Giacono family.
(d) The CIA.
5. What did Breeze's wife once pick in the fields?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prize has Megan won?
2. Who does Mulcahy say refuses to leave his church?
3. Where does Robicheaux encounter Geri in Chapter 12?
4. What does the author say the sky becomes as white as?
5. What did the narrator rescue his adopted daughter from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Clerk contact the authorities about the man who comes into his shop to buy a gun?
2. What problems is Lila Trombonne causing in Chapter 10?
3. How do the two white men pester Mout' in Chapter 9?
4. What does Robicheaux find out about the Terrabonne family in this section?
5. What does Glazier think about Megan Flynn?
6. What do Robicheaux and Purcel find out about the two brothers in Chapter 6?
7. Why does Robicheaux think the FBI are using Cool Breeze?
8. How does Cool Breeze say things started to go downhill for Ida?
9. How did the two brothers eventually die?
10. How did Cool Breeze escape from prison?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)