|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mulcahy say refuses to leave his church?
(a) Mary Flynn.
(b) Clete Purcel.
(c) Lila Terrabonne.
(d) Helen Soileau.
2. In which city did Robicheaux once work as a policeman?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
3. How do the Cajuns pronounce the word mouth?
4. What had Cool Breeze claim he has been bitten by in Chapter 4?
(a) A snake.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dog.
(d) A wolf.
5. Who does the sheriff say Cool Breeze has complained to?
(a) The bureau.
(b) The Justice Department.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The social services.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is James Mulcahy's role in the community?
2. What kind of shop does Fig work in?
3. What does Mulcahy think the man was referring to when he said seal?
4. Who does Adrien Glazier work for?
5. Who does Lester Cobb say is a pimp?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Sunshine drop the charges of rape against the two brothers?
2. What problems is Lila Trombonne causing in Chapter 10?
3. How did the two brothers eventually die?
4. What photograph of Flynns does Robicheaux see in this section?
5. How do the two white men pester Mout' in Chapter 9?
6. How did Cool Breeze escape from prison?
7. How does Cool Breeze know Jimmy Fig?
8. What trouble does Robicheaux say Cool Breeze is in in this section?
9. Why does Robicheaux think the FBI are using Cool Breeze?
10. What has Purcel found out about the Giacono family?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)