|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Mout is built like?
(a) A haystack.
(b) A skyscraper.
(c) A brickwall.
(d) A barndoor.
2. What does Mulcahy think the man was referring to when he said seal?
(a) A grave.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) The police.
3. What had Cool Breeze claim he has been bitten by in Chapter 4?
(a) A snake.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dog.
(d) A wolf.
4. Where does the narrator say Cisco educated himself?
(a) The library.
(d) The street.
5. Where does Robicheaux research the Terrebonne family in this section?
(a) The police station.
(b) The library.
(c) The Hall of Records.
(d) The Internet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator compare Megan's smile to?
2. Where does Robicheaux encounter Geri in Chapter 12?
3. What did Lavonia poison the Terrobonne's family's food with?
4. What kind of face does the narrator say Glazier's eyes could be taken from?
5. Where does Robicheaux drive to talk to the police chief?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Megan Flynn get so upset about the Hanged Man card in this section?
2. How did the two brothers eventually die?
3. What childhood memory does Robicheaux recall in Chapter 1?
4. What do Robicheaux and Purcel find out about the two brothers in Chapter 6?
5. Why did Sunshine drop the charges of rape against the two brothers?
6. What does Robicheaux find out about the Terrabonne family in this section?
7. How does Cool Breeze know Jimmy Fig?
8. Why is Mulchaly confused about the term break the seal?
9. What does Maddux say he knows about Harpo Scruggs?
10. What does Cool Breeze tell Robicheaux about the two brother's murders in Chapter 10?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)