|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tarot card does Robicheaux ask Megan about?
(b) The Hermit.
(c) The Hanged Man.
2. What does Robicheaux compare the sun to?
(a) An orange.
(b) A light bulb.
(c) A baby's face,
(d) An egg yolk.
3. How do the Cajuns pronounce the word mouth?
4. What did Breeze's wife once pick in the fields?
5. What does the narrator compare Megan's smile to?
(a) A thorn.
(b) A flower.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A mushroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Clete's eyes droop at the corners like?
2. How is Geraldine related to Bill Holtzner?
3. What is the name of Mout' Brossard's dog?
4. What country does Glazier say is soon to become the property of China?
5. What had Alex Guidry been charged with shooting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Cool Breeze escape from prison?
2. How did the two brothers eventually die?
3. What has Purcel found out about the Giacono family?
4. Why does Robicheaux think the FBI are using Cool Breeze?
5. What does Cobb tell Robicheaux about Harpo Scruggs?
6. What childhood memory does Robicheaux recall in Chapter 1?
7. Why happened to Elijah's slave Lavonia?
8. Why did Sunshine drop the charges of rape against the two brothers?
9. What problems is Lila Trombonne causing in Chapter 10?
10. What does Geri tell Robicheaux about Cisco Flynn?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)