|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robicheaux drive to talk to the police chief?
(a) New Orleans.
2. Where does Robicheaux encounter Geri in Chapter 12?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A bookshop.
(c) A parking lot.
(d) A gym.
3. Who do Robucheaux and Purcel have a disagreement about in this section?
4. What country does Glazier say is soon to become the property of China?
(d) Hong Kong.
5. What do Clete's eyes droop at the corners like?
(a) A prize fighter's.
(b) A bulldog's.
(c) A drunkard's.
(d) A wolf's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robicheaux research the Terrebonne family in this section?
2. What is the name of Mulcahy's church?
3. Who does Robicheaux think is blackmailing Cisco Flynn?
4. What does the narrator compare Megan's smile to?
5. How is Geraldine related to Bill Holtzner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cool Breeze say things started to go downhill for Ida?
2. What does Geri tell Robicheaux about Cisco Flynn?
3. How did Cool Breeze escape from prison?
4. How does Cool Breeze know Jimmy Fig?
5. What photograph of Flynns does Robicheaux see in this section?
6. How did the two brothers eventually die?
7. What does Maddux say he knows about Harpo Scruggs?
8. Why does the Clerk contact the authorities about the man who comes into his shop to buy a gun?
9. What does Glazier think about Megan Flynn?
10. What problems is Lila Trombonne causing in Chapter 10?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)