|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alex Guidry livid with Robicheaux in this section?
(a) He is asking awkward questions.
(b) He has reopened the Ida Broussard case.
(c) He has accused him of murder.
(d) He has trampled dirt into his apartment.
2. Where does Harpo Scruggs own a ranch?
3. Who does Terrenonne denounce as a resentful, envious troublemaker?
(a) Swede Boxleiter.
(b) Jack Flynn.
(c) Cisco Flynn.
(d) Lila Terrabonne.
4. Where do Robicheaux and Purcel look for Scruggs?
(a) At a baseball game.
(b) At a cockfight.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) At a football game.
5. Who does Detective John Nash question in this section?
(a) Alex Guidry.
(b) Jack Flynn.
(c) Harpo Scruggs.
(d) Swede Boxleiter.
6. Who do the two homicide detectives want to arrest in this section?
(a) Harpo Scruggs.
(b) Alex Guidry.
(c) Ida Broussard.
(d) Cool Breeze.
7. Why does Robicheaux believe that Scruggs killed Boxleiter?
(a) To send a message to someone.
(b) He sleeped with his wife.
(c) To stop him from running away.
(d) To stop him from talking.
8. In which country is Raton a city?
(a) New Mexico.
(c) Cost Rica.
9. Who is killed at the end of this section?
(a) Ricky Scarlotti.
(b) Harpo Scruggs.
(c) Megan Flynn.
(d) Cisco Flynn.
10. Why is Breedlove in the hospital?
(a) He is in the advanced stages of cancer.
(b) He has an affected knifewound.
(c) He has broken his leg.
(d) He has cracked his skill.
11. What is Esteban known for?
(a) Raping prisoners.
(b) Torturing prisoners.
(c) Drowning his victims.
(d) Slicing up his victims.
12. Why was Holtzner kicked out of Vietnam during the war?
(a) Because of his addiction to morphine.
(b) Because of his marriage to a North Vietnamese girl.
(c) Because of his obsession with prostitutes.
(d) Because of his dealings with the black market.
13. Where was the avalanche that killed Lila's cousin?
(b) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
14. Where did Roger Loudermilk serve his prison sentence?
15. What does the pathologist think was used to suffocate Ida?
(a) A plastic bag.
(b) A pair of stockings.
(c) A bed sheet.
(d) A wet towel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glazier refer to Jack Flynn as in this section?
2. What is Megan's father's name?
3. Who does Glazier tell Robicheaux is missing in this section?
4. What is Guidry doing when Robicheaux and Soileau find him?
5. Where does Purcel have an altercation with Ricky the Mouse Scarlotti?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)