|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cisco claim Pollock was doing business with?
(a) The Jamaican Yardies.
(b) The Japanese Yakuza.
(c) The Chinese Triad.
(d) The Italian Mafia.
2. Hoe does Leo Castilo know Alex Guidry?
(a) He is the former owner of his house.
(b) They used to go to school together.
(c) Alex once stole money from him.
(d) They starred in a film together.
3. Where does Robicheaux meet Glazier in this section?
(b) New Orleans.
4. What does Robicheaux tell Guidry at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) Scruggs wants to kill him.
(b) Ida was pregnant with Guidry's child.
(c) He is the main suspect in Ida's murder.
(d) Ida said Guidry's name just before she died.
5. What is Loudermilk eating when he is murdered?
(b) Sausage and biscuits.
(c) Tomato soup and noodles.
(d) A steak and potato dinner.
6. Who fires the shot that kills Guidry?
(a) Adrien Glazier.
(b) Helen Soileau.
(c) Mouse Scarlotti.
(d) Ruben Esteban.
7. Who does Detective John Nash question in this section?
(a) Jack Flynn.
(b) Alex Guidry.
(c) Swede Boxleiter.
(d) Harpo Scruggs.
8. Where did Roger Loudermilk serve his prison sentence?
9. Why does Robicheaux say Ricky the Mouse is upset with Scruggs?
(a) He is jeopardizing the movie.
(b) He beat up the wrong guy.
(c) He has been treading on his toes.
(d) He stole money from him.
10. Why is Alex Guidry livid with Robicheaux in this section?
(a) He has trampled dirt into his apartment.
(b) He is asking awkward questions.
(c) He has reopened the Ida Broussard case.
(d) He has accused him of murder.
11. What does Loudermilk have tattooed on his left wrist?
(a) Blue stars.
(b) Rain drops.
(d) Red hearts.
12. What kind of shop does Scarlotti own?
(a) A newspaper shop.
(b) A china shop.
(c) A flower shop.
(d) A wine shop.
13. What does Robicheaux want Ruby to identify Harpo as?
(a) The man who raped her.
(b) The man who killed the two brothers.
(c) Anthony's murderer.
(d) Jack's kidnapper.
14. Why was Esteban taken into custody in this section?
(a) He caused a disturbance at a local bar.
(b) He murdered Guidry.
(c) He stole money from a shop.
(d) He smashed a bar window.
15. What has Boxleiter stole from Elijah Terrebonne's wife's casket?
(a) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pathologist think was used to suffocate Ida?
2. What is Swede Boxleiter doing when Robicheaux arrives home?
3. Who does Cool Breeze say the detectives should talk to in relation to Pollock's murder?
4. Who hired Harpo Scruggs to kill Cool Breeze?
5. Why does Robicheaux believe that Scruggs killed Boxleiter?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)